Chapter 10

JUNE'S POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in the hospital bed, with people surrounding me, my vision was blur so couldn't see properly who the people actually were.

I clearly don't remember things, only flashes of the past was coming in front of my eyes.

Flashback

"June you are so pretty"

"thank you"

"will I come over"

"ok come over"

End of Flashback

I suddenly remembered so many things in the past which I thought I will forgot and move on,I was scared of the past it did me monstrous things and almost took away my life by guilt!

What actually happened was, I was quite popular in the university of Paris when I came to study there, I had fake friends and secret-admirers and at least one people would confess to me each day!

And at that time I was not June of Seoul from a good family but a quenka with thousands of secret-admirers!

In school days I had a crush on jungkook which was indeed one sided, he only used to see me as a friend not more than that.

I eventually gave up on him and admitted that we were best friends and not more than that!

But in school I had this guy friend, who was my only true friend I dint act rude to him like I did to other students, cold and heartless!

He said me those words, I guess he was going to confess...But he never had the chance to because he left me and left the world..

"June you are so pretty"

"thank you"

"will I come over?"

"ok come over"

actually he dint come over, I went and picked him up from his home, he had small house and his parents owned a small company in Belgium of chocolates, he used to live alone in his house and so did I, I never considered him more than a friend but he did, I guess...

I was driving him to my home were we had a accident and in the accident he died and I lose my memory and only remembered jungkook,Jimin, and sumin!!

So I completely forgot about him, imagining it gave me Goosebumps!

these memories passed by in front of my eyes giving me chills down my spines, I instantly started crying thinking of him!

I burst into tears and decided to kill myself, but two hands cupped my cheeks, and started shaking me but he was soon dragged away by someone and that someone injected me, and everything went pitch black!

Jungkook's POV

I cupped her cheeks when she burst into tears and so did I, I cant see her crying, hyung had to go because of our schedule but I dint agree to go with him, cause I would not be able to concentrate when June is dying, Sumin has to go because of some family matter!

I was the only one left, and I stayed over in hospital, and always held in hand between mine...

I was with her when she said the things that happened to her in the past but I guess she only thought that she was thinking it but she was actually speaking!

"june-ah~ pls don't leave me, please give yourself another chance and please don't leave me,I promise I will make you the happiest girl, please don't leave!"

I burst into tears, and so did she but I don't quite think she heard me, but seeing her cry I cupped her cheeks but the doctor dragged me away, and now I only could think of her and only her!

Jimin hyung called me up and said he will come again tomorrow, and sumin did the same!

I could not do anything in the night only think of her, when the doctor came out of June's room asking me to come over..

Doctor- I guess you are her family member or her husband?

Me- no, I am actually no one but I am her family member, I am actually confused who I am of her..

Doctor - ok, young man please sign here, luckily she survived and will be better in a week but she would was on her line! It is indeed a miracle!

Me- thank you doctor, so much! Thank you!

I quickly signed the paper, although I was no one in her life, only a good friend,no a bad friend because i couldn't save her!

I asked the doctor to meet her, and he said yes!

Me- June-ah~

After that June replied something to utmost horror, I almost fainted hearing her reply, my heart shattered into a million pieces!

---------------------------------------------