Chapter 5: The Monster I Am!!!

Hey, Fans!!!

Thanks for staying with me!! I had a change with the cast!! Megan Fox is now Elise! Just amagin her with red hair and yea!! I know its been forEVER@!! BUT here it is!!

DOwn here!

-Shelly

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Liz’s POV:

I watched Elise carefully as she groaned out in frustration. I gave her a questioning look and she went out the door. “Okay, be that way! Leave me with the goons in the room next to me!” I said knowing she could hear me, and with a curse she came back in the room and drug me down the hall. “Where are we going?” I asked innocently. “Um, there is an unwanted guest in the woods waiting for me.” She said sweet, short, and to the point. We continue in silence before we reached a clearing with a line of hunters and one werewolf in front of them. We walked pasted a few of our own wolves. “We were patrolling and we saw…this and they asked for you.” One of the guards said. She held up a hand to stop him, “Maxy, long time to see.” She said in a sickly sweet voice. Oh no.

Elise’s POV:

“Maxy, long time no see.” I said in a sickly, yet sweet voice making some of the hunters’ cringe. I smirked in return. “I see your face is covered, Ignis Inpes.” He said smirking at me using my warrior name meaning Fire, Flame, or assault in Latin. I knew he was talking about the big scar he put down my fuckin’ face. I have to put foundation ALL over it just to cover it. I stayed silent. “I just came her to warn you-“He continued. “About what now, a unicorn will come eat me??” I said cockily cutting him off. “Just stop talking, anyway I am going to kidnap you soon and make you mate with me and you can’t do anything about it. If you do, I will not hesitate to kill.” He said in one sentence. My eyes turned red and the hunters started backing up. “You-Can’t-Make-Me-Do-Anything.” I said between breaths.

I thought of pain and all of the hunters went down screaming out in pain and holding their head. I have many ‘gifts’, they consist of me thinking about pain and directing it to others through their head. Also I can control fire, and push memories into others heads. I kept the pain till a few of them stopped screaming and collapsed dead. Maximus just stood there looking into my flaming red eyes that were glowing in the sunset. He came to test me. He nodded his head to the hunters that were still alive and they raised their silver bullet guns. One brave sole took a shot at me and the bullet went in slow-Mo for my eyes, so I had easily enough time to pull out my swords and deflect the bullet. Everything went as fast as the bullet returned buried into the hunter’s that shot me, head. For a moment all you could hear was my light breaths, until the hunters came to reality and took shots at me. I jumped up dogging bullets and deflecting.

I ran through the field flipping over the shots at me. Without hesitation I ran my sword through two that were next to each other. Continuing I killed like I was an untamed monster. I realized that Maximus was gone and all of the hunters were dead. I looked at the bodies and blood everywhere. Turning around I saw all of the packs fighters and Blake, Jake, and Liz. “Do you see the monster I have become, the animal I have become? This is your fault. You turned me into this bitches.” I yelled at them mainly directing it at Blake. “If you didn’t make me leave, maybe loved me a bit, I wouldn’t be a dirty, raped, animal, monster, and killer. You know I really don’t care anymore. I was trained to kill, to have no emotion, to follow orders, to not give a shit about loved ones!” I yelled continuing. My voice fell at the end. “Just take a look at me. You did this, not move, I want a shower then I am going to get wasted.” I said with a blank face. I could faintly hear someone say, “Your eyes.” I shook my head. Sensing someone was following me, I spun around just to see Liz. “Are you okay?” Liz asked softly calming me down. “I’m sorry.” I said to her. She shook her head and slapped the back of my head.

“What the hell!” I said. She just stood there, arms crossed. “What the hell my but! I have only known you for a little bit but Elise Fire does NOT show weakness nor does this chick fricken apologies.” She yelled at me. I cracked a smile. “Now let’s go wasted!!!!!” Liz yelled.

A Few hours later we were both dressed in small tight dresses. Liz’s was red that complimented her blonde hair. While mine was midnight black this complimented my red hair. We stood in the mirror looking at ourselves nodding approval. Slipping into my red pumps, I handed Liz’s black one’s to her. We looked bad ass. We hooked arms and walked down and out the door. I decided to let loose tonight and forget! Rawr.

_______________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOO How was it!!

Good

bad

okay

horrable

awesome!!!

Just so you know... none of this is edited!!! Also i relised it has been a while since my upload but i try to find time!!!!!! Sorry! Yea it was also very short because of a rush and two boys my sister babysits so!!!! 

Peace Out!

-Shelly :p