Chapter 3: Training Fight...er Fail

Hey my loves!!

Yesterday i got annoyed when i couldn't get on here for my normal morning upload/typing time!

So i uploaded it now.

Sorry for the short chapter comming up but i was being kicked oiff the computer!

 Also I am so sorry for the day wait.. well for thoose who care! ;)

Well on with the story! 

-Shelly

_________________________________________________________________________________

After four hours of driving I could start to recognize the shops and roads. I pulled up in front of a very familiar four story building. It was around 6;00 in the morning  and most people were sleeping. The former Alpha and former Beta stood at the door waiting for us. I pulled my helmet off as Matt got out of his car. I walked up to them. “This is what the Court sends, a girl? Wow they said their best fighter.” He said disrespectfully. I pinned him against the wall pulling out my knife and holding it against his throat. “I see you are still the sexist jerk you were a while ago. Hm” I said through my teeth. Dropping him I walked inside and set up my speakers. Plugging in my iPod, I was about to press play when Dane, former alpha, stopped me. “What do you think you are doing?!” the Beta seethed. “Waking everyone up for training… duh” I said like I was talking to a baby. Backing off, I pressed play and Dead by My Chemical Romance came blasting out.

I smiled as lots of people and teens came to the top of the steps. Pausing the music, I yelled. “You have 3 minutes to get changed and get outside before I start training! Now GO!”  I yelled to them and they scurried away mumbling.  Picking up my stuff, Matt and I walked out of the foyer through a string of hallways, until we came to a back door.  Standing in the back yard I scanned it over as I noticed its differences from before. There were pretty flowers growing! I turned to see the group of teens come swaying out chatting. Through the crowd I saw Blake and Andrea making out. Matt stood next to me and squeezed my shoulder comforting. “You’re over him, remember?” he whispered. I could feel Blake’s eyes on me, as if he was trying to figure out who I was. “Boy’s on one side girls on the other. Now” I yelled out with confidence. Scurrying to their sides I walked down scanning over the ‘fighters’. “Do you have your best fighters? If so, stand in front of me.” I said with my head held high. A few men came over and stood. I walked to the girl’s side and scanned them over.

 In the back of the line I saw a small girl about my age. I looked at her with confusion; there was a draw on her. My wolf connected, and that says something. I kept an eye on her as I went back up front. “For starters my name is Elise Fire but I prefer Fire. My second in command is Leroy but you may call him Fang. Today we will be starting off easy. Throughout my training sessions you will learn, the scissor spin, the twist, and control. These are the easy things. We will start the basics of the scissor spin.” I looked around the crowd for any stuck up boys and of course I saw one that was interfering. “I want to learn from a good fighter not a weak chick! Who agrees with me.” He yelled out and only the boys raised their hands. I shook my head, “Honey no need to underestimate girls. Your just scared.” I said back. He shook his head, “Scared of what… that?” he said gesturing to my body. Pulling my head back, I let out a loud laugh making the lot go quiet. “Fine you want to go? I could beat your sorry ass to the ground! Is this a challenge, if so, challenge accepted!” I bellowed out. The crowd parted as he rolled his neck and transform ripping his clothes. “Pity, your clothes ripped.” I said as if I cared. He lunged and I side stepped him grabbing the boys stomach and flipping him so a tip of a knife in my shoe was lightly pressed against his stomach and my gun against his head. “Try me bitch.” I whispered in his ear removing the gun and knife. “This is a representation of a weak fighter. Anyone else up for a challenged fight?  Also never ever…” I stopped and lunged at the retreating wolf pulling him in a death hold. “ …. Turn your back on your enemies.  Never let your anger take over you fighting, think before you act! Oh most of all, NEVER ever underestimate your opponent. Now I will turn it over to Fang and he will teach you the basics of the scissor kick while I settle some disagreements with the alpha. Remember the tips, or you will lose every time. Peace out!” I said as I was retreating. Great… talk with the almighty alpha who rejected me as a mate.

Blake’s POV:

I woke up from my sleep with Andrea draped over my arm naked, from a smell of burnt fire and lilies. Suddenly I felt grossed out with Andrea’s slutty-ness. I slithered out of her grasp and pulled on clothes and follow the wonderful smell out the door and to the steps where a girl held my dad by the throat with a knife against a wall. She had red hair with silver streaks and looked very familiar. The mystery girl released my dad and walk in here. I ran to my room as the song ‘Dead’ by MCR came blasting through the house. Stumbling to the top of the steps again, Andrea came up from behind me and clung to me.  She stood with a strong demanding posture and spoke loudly and with authority. I stood there dumb folded at her flowing voice. As her eyes scanned the group, once her eyes landed on mine and my world exploded and I got lost in the burnt brown swirls, but she broke the gaze and boomed out, “You have 3 minutes to get changed and get outside before I start training! Now GO!”  I slowly turned away to my room to get changed. Andrea came to my side and started bitching about the mystery girl. Blocking her out I continued to my room and changed. “Are you even listening to me?” screeched Andrea. “Yes baby, I just got distracted” I said in a faraway voice. She stomped her foot but didn’t say anything about. We stepped into the hallway, to hear the guys talking about how hot she is.  A pang of jealousy hit me. Shaking it off we all stood outside in the lawn.

I saw the girl staring at me and apparently Andréa saw too, and turned my head and we stared a make out session.  Breaking away at her sudden aggressiveness, I tried to listen to her but her beauty was breath taking. All of a sudden we were moving, I just followed my beta, Jake. “If you have fighters, stand in the center. So for starters, my name is Elise Fire, but I am most of the time called Fire. Also, this is Matt, he is my second in command, but call him Fang. So today we will be starting off easy. Throughout my training sessions you will learn, the scissor spin, the twist, and control. These are the easy things. We will start the basics of the scissor spin.” She said loud and bold. Of course, my best fighter, Sam, had to challenge her. She quickly brought down his strong wolf and pointed a gun to his head and a small little knife was noticeable from the toe of her shoe. “This is a representation of a weak fighter. Anyone else up for a challenged fight?  Also never ever…” she stopped and lunged at the retreating  Sam pulling him in a death hold. “ …. Turn your back on your enemies.  Never let your anger take over you fighting, think before you act! Oh most of all, NEVER ever underestimate your opponent. Now I will turn it over to Fang and he will teach you the basics of the scissor kick while I settle some disagreements with the alpha. Remember the tips, or you will lose every time. Peace out!” she said just as I left to meet my dad and Elise. I swear it’s the Elise Fire, my mate. But you never know. Shaking out of my trance, I realized there was no way the cow of Elise could have turned to this fighting machine and hot tamale… right? I suddenly doubted myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well that is my wopping Chapter 3!!!

Sorry again! I wil try and upload sooner and longer chapter!!

! love you all!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Shelly