Nights Out (Chapter 16)

Y/N's POV

I'll do it for the fans. They bought me back here again.

I rounded the last corner and watched the chequered flag shoot by me.

Fireworks immediately shot in the air once I crossed the line.

I shot my pointer finger in the sky and continued on with my flying lap.

"YES!! SINGAPORE IS MINE!!" I yelled out as I continued onwards.

"Well done, Y/N. Well done. You absolutely smashed everyone." My manager said through the intercom.

I brought the car back in the garage and hopped out of my car.

All the cameras and lights started snapping and flashing away at me as I stood on my seat at lifted my pointer fingers in the air.

Tzuyu then came up to me and hugged me tightly. "You did it, baby!!" She said giving me a sweet long kiss on the cheek.

I chuckled and cupped my girlfriend's cheeks. "We still have a six more races... Save the kisses once we fully destroy them." I smirked.

The podium standings was then released. I stood on the number one podium while my girlfriend stood on third.

"First place for the Singapore F1 2018 race is.. Y/N!!" The emcee announced.

Immediately, bottles of champagne exploded on me and I just enjoyed it all rain down on me.

Tzuyu stood beside me on her position, smiling oh so widely as she was happy for me.

Once the celebrations were over, the team helped packed our items while me and Tzuyu decided to sit down and rest.

"Since it's my win day, let me take you out on the streets." I smirked to my girlfriend.

"Ohhhh.. finally after so long we're having our first date on the streets?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at me with her arms folded.

"Singapore seems romantic. So let me take you around the town." I said.

Tzuyu had her questioning eyebrow affixed still. I then finally understood what she wanted to hear from me.

"Yeah... Sorry, for not taking you out before. I only know how to go around Singapore." I chuckled while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Tzuyu giggled and pecked me on my cheek. "It's okay. Take me out. I'm interested to see Singapore."

I then informed our team's manager that I was gonna bring Tzuyu out on the streets.

He gave me his regards and then we settled off for the streets with two security guards following to protect us.

Tzuyu's POV

The Singapore night skyline was extremely beautiful.

All the lights and the tall beautiful skyscrapers added so much appeal to the country.

The Singapore River too added a really nice touch to the whole downtown scenery.

Me and Y/N just enjoyed the little stroll down the streets together. Even stopping at a few places to take some cute ass photos together.

Me and Y/N also did took a little selfie of Singapore's icon called 'The Merlion'.

A fictional animal with a Lion's head but with a fish's bottom.

The lion represents 'The Lion City.' as history states that a king discovered a Lion when he stepped foot in Singapore for the first time. Hence, he named the tiny island 'Singapura.' which is Malay for 'Lion City.'

The fish part represent the tiny island's past. It was once a fishing village and slowly over time, the country's great location on the world map made it into Southeast Asia's most busiest port.

I feel like a tourist guide now.

After our stroll, Y/N then took me to Marina Bay Sands. A luxury integrated resort with three tall 57 stories towers and a 'boat' spanning all three towers while housing the world's largest rooftop pool.

The view was breathtaking from the very top. There are also bars and lounges on the top so we can get some drinks and relax too.

"The view is so beautiful..." I muttered as I felt the cold air hit my skin. I shivered slightly from the coldness.

"You're more beautiful..." Y/N chuckled.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I'm thinking lots of things to do to you later..." Y/N whispered into my ear.

I shivered as his hot breaths hit my ear. I immediately blushed from what he was implying.

I smacked his arm lightly. "You naughty..." I said, trying not to smile.

Y/N giggled and pecked my cheek. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, cutie." I replied.

Music started playing. It was some sort of slow music. Everyone hanging out around us started taking their date's hands and they all started slow dancing with each other.

Y/N chuckled and gave me a questioning smirk. I immediately knew what he wanted me to do and I just shook my head with a smile that I couldn't wipe off.

"Oh no!! I can't dance!" I chuckled.

"Don't care... Just fucking dance with me." Y/N said and dragged me by the wrist to the center.

Even though I was a celebrity, I was still embarrassed from the attention I was attracting.

F1 watchers with their dates recognised us and they all cheered us on to slow dance along.

"Eyyyyyy... Y/N and Tzuyu!!" A person shouted out and the rest cheered on.

I was blushing like mad while I slow danced with Y/N. I noticed that most of the people dancing alongside us pulled their cameras out and started filming us.

Y/N twirled me around and I span around gracefully and moulded back into his body. Luckily I didn't fall, otherwise that would have extremely embarrassing.

Thank you Mina, my lovely childhood friend.. for teaching me how to spin.

"You're so cute..." Y/N muttered out loud enough for me to hear.

"You're cuter..." I smirked as I looked up at him.

We continued into the night, slow dancing our hearts away...