Round 1, Fight! (Chapter 9)

Tzuyu's POV

"Eyyy.. my old former rival!" Haquah called out to us with a really big cheeky smile on his face as stood at the arrival hall's private exit area, waving his hand at Y/N.

Was this guy born from the dumpster? He's such a turn off just by looking at his features.

Crooked, yellowish, buck teeth...

Messy, greasy hair...

I don't understand how would he get a girl in the future.

The only person I last remembered having buck teeth was my old former high school mate named Nayeon.

She at least looks fucking adorable with such teeth. She always get the boys chasing for her and girls turning gay for her.

This Haquah's hair.. I swear... I definitely do not want to be near him, gosh.

My Y/N's hair is a million times better than this 'born in a garbage dump'.

"Haquah... We meet again..." Y/N muttered.

"It's a pleasure meeting you once again, I'm so ready to beat you and take your team's 5th win away!" Haquah said, ending his sentence of with a random werid sounding laugh.

Me and Y/N just looked at him with a disgusted look visible on our face.

"Still as annoying and as messy than ever, huh?" Y/N folded his arms.

"Speaking about yourself, Y/N?" He laughed once again with that same annoying sound.

"Hey, at least Y/N is a millions times better looking than you!" I spoke up, defending Y/N.

"Ooo.. who do we have here, huh? Some random hot girl for me to take?" Haquah smirked.

I held on to Y/N's shoulder and leaned my head on his muscular shoulder. I decided to pout with puppy eyes, looking up at Y/N.

"Babeeee~ He's thinking funny things of me..."

I noticed his eyebrow then furrowed. He then walked up towards Haquah in a menacing manner.

"You will not." Y/N said in a low voice as he grabbed on to Haquah's collar on his shirt.

"Disrespect." Y/N pulled Haquah short height up.

"My." Y/N pulled Haquah close.

"Woman." Y/N growled as his face was inches away from Haquah's.

"Jeez... You're st-strong... I'm just joking! Chill!" Haquah protested.

Y/N then let go of Haquah and he fell on to his butt.

He rolled his eyes at Haquah. "Let's go, darling." Y/N said and intertwined his fingers with mine.

I looked back at him picking himself up off of the ground as I walked on forwards with my Prince Charming.

I sticked my tongue at him and pointed my middle finger at him.

We then got into our team trucks and set off for the Canadian Grand Prix.

------------------------------

"Mmm... That feels great babe..." I moaned out.

"Feels good?" Y/N asked as he applied a little more force.

"Y-yes... Ahh... More..."

"Want it harder, babe?" Y/N whispered into my ear. I shivered instantly from his hot breaths.

"Most definitely..." I muttered.

"What is all tha- oh never mind..." Our manager said as he appeared and then disappeared.