Is that a Dragon?! What the heck!!

I started running as fast as I could into the mock city to try and locate the robots. Also to try and find a spot to activate my quirk. Once I was pretty far ahead I turned into an alleyway and stopped. I waited for my breathing to slow down and then I closed my eyes, clasped my hands together, and activated my quirk.

I could feel my cells shifting and changing into scales. My face becoming elongated. My teeth and nails sharpening into daggers. Wings and a tail sprouting from my back.

I turned into a dragon. More specifically a fire dragon.

In my fire dragon form I was about 8 or 9 feet tall and about 20 feet long

As soon as I was done shifting I took off into the sky with a roar.

I could see the surprise on the faces of the people around where I came out. 

I quickly located a group of robots and dove down opening my, now fanged, mouth and shot out a beam of fire. The beam blasted through a large number of robots. They didn't stand a chance.

~Time Skip~

I repeated the process of flying high to locate the robots and then swooping down and blasting them. This worked really well and I think I am in the upper 60's in points. All of a sudden there was a large boom and a building came tumbling down. 

That's the 0 pointer!? Oh my god that thing is huge! I thought with wide eyes, halting in my flight. I look around and see a couple people stuck underneath rubble from the giant robot. I have to help them! I quickly dove down and moved the rubble with my claws which allowed the people to get away from the robot that was about to crush them. I should get rid of that thing. I quickly thought. Do I have enough time? OH WELL! SREW IT!  

With that, I flew into the air again and leveled with what looked like the 'head' of the robot. I could feel my body heating up and could barely see the scales on my back light up. Fire dragon special move: INFERNO!

Suddenly the robot was surrounded by what looked like a tornado of fire and I was circling it. I stopped circling it and the fire slowly went out letting me and the people around see what was left of the robot. Nothing but ashes. 

I smiled. I think I did well.