Time for the Entrance Exam!

"Hey, Grammy! I have to go!" I yelled to my caretaker that was on the other side of the small house.

"Alright! Have fun and be safe!" she yelled back.

"I will! See you later!" I replied as I grabbed my bag and opened the door. I could hear a faint "Yup" as I was closing the door. I smiled softly and walked down the stairs on the porch. 

I'm gonna be a mess when I get there. I sigh. There will be so many people.  I think. My neutral face morphs into one of uncertainty. Can I really do this? No! No, no, no, (y/n) you have to be strong, remember! I have to prove myself to them! I can't back out!

 My look of uncertainty then morphed into one of some confidence. I have a strong quirk, and my hand to hand combat skills are good as well. I can do this. I WILL do this.

Soon enough I made it to the train station and was on my way to my destination...

U.A. High

~3 Person POV~

Multiple young people were filing into the school gates, some excited and some extremely terrified. For what? You may ask. Why they are here for the U.A. Entrance Exams! All of them are filing into an auditorium like building and taking their seats. Once everyone was seated the lights dimmed and the announcer walked onto the stage.

"HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO EVERYONE! AND WELCOME TO THE U.A. ENTRANCE EXAMS! IT'S ME PRESENT MIC AND I AM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE GOAL OF THE EXAM!"

...silence

~TIME SKIP~(y/n) POV~

After Present Mic explained what we had to do for the exams, way too loudly may I add, we were all dismissed to our assigned areas. I was in area B. 

From what Mic explained I think we have to take out robots that are worth 1, 2, or 3 points and there is 1 massive 0 point robot that we should avoid. It sounds easy enough to me. I changed into my exercise clothes, which is some shorts a sports bra and a tank top with an open back, and was waiting at the start for the exams to begin. 

Soon enough I saw present Mic on a platform in the area we were in.

"AND START!" he yelled loudly.

We all looked at him slightly confused. 

"WHAT? YOU DON'T EXPECT VILLIANS TO BE FAIR AND WAIT DO YOU? GO, GO, GOOOO!"

And with that, I ran.