34 - night in

olivia!
thirty-four. night in

Olivia looked at her phone in confusion before she finally put it down on the couch beside her

Olivia looked at her phone in confusion before she finally put it down on the couch beside her. After texting Sebastian, her heart began to race more than she expected it to. Regret filled her like she said the wrong thing after hitting send which made her even more nervous as to what his reply would be. His reply caught her off guard and now she was standing in front of her door too afraid to open it. She almost wanted to reply with 'I'm not home,' but knew that he already knew she would he home.

Her eyes stared at her door in hope that it would open on its own. Hoping that somehow she didn't have to open the door and he could just walk through the door without it physically opening. Ultimately, she got the courage to actually open the door to see if he was on the other side or if he just left something there. She slowly opened the door and peeked through the crack to see him straighten up from leaning on the door frame.

Once the door was fully open, the two actors just stared at each other hoping the other would break the silence between them. Olivia got nervous again and fiddled her fingers together, Sebastian taking notice of the action. He quickly stepped forward and grabbed her hand which calmed her nerves and made her stop with the habit. "You don't have to be nervous."

"Well, I did kind of just tell the guy I like that I liked him after one of my roommates let it slip. I think I have to be nervous for what is to come next." She replied with a small chuckle and looking up at him with a small, soft smile.

"If Lizzie never said anything, do you think we'd be standing here like this right now?"

"Maybe in the future like before your wedding or something I would tell you which would turn into the weirdest wedding."

"Why were you so scared?" He asked as he interlocked their fingers making the girl look down at them. She sighed and kept her eyes on their hands wanting the moment to last forever.

"Trevor. I was afraid that since I was falling for another person I worked with, if I told him then if we got into a relationship, it would end up just like how mine did with Trevor. Lizzie was right. I was in denial, hell I probably still am in denial, but I just don't want to admit it. I really like you and it's been that way since forever like a small celebrity crush. Then I met you. God, I met you and it was like somehow you took control of my feelings just by looking at me. He never made me feel that way, but you always did. He got jealous and mad over us being so close and-" She was cut off by Sebastian lifting her head with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Lets stop talking about the guy I could murder at any given moment." Sebastian replied with a cheeky smile making Olivia chuckle at the comment. It was all true. Olivia felt those things. Sebastian wanted to hurt Trevor for hurting Olivia the way he did. Everyone in the cast hated Trevor now, even Olivia's family. His eyes flickered to the TV seeing the paused movie on the screen making a laugh escape him. "High School Musical again?"

"All the time." She turned and looked at the TV when her attention was brought back to Sebastian who was now closing the door to the apartment. Confusion filled her eyes as she looked between the man and the door.

He never replied and instead nearly dragged her to the couch. As soon as he hit the couch, Olivia was being dragged down next to him with a grin plastered on her face. She grabbed the blanket that was laying across the back of the couch and covered the two up before Sebastian hit play on the remote. The opening music of High School Musical played before showing Gabriella reading. He wrapped his arms around the smaller girl as she snuggled up next to him, their hands still interlocked and smiles still on their faces. For the rest of the night, the two sat in the same position and watched all three of the High School Musical movies along with watching various other Disney movies before drifting asleep in each other's arms.