Chapter 2

The backdoor of the cabin slowly opens and guess who's head pops out of it? Crystal's and she's staring at me like I'm freaking crazy,I admit it,I probably looks crazy because i just realised I am eating a Holy baby potato... RAW!

Crystal says : Umm... I guess you must be Ebony unless you're a thief trying to steal food,if you're a thief please stop and go back to your cabin... Miss...?

(WHAT?! She thinks I'm a thief... I used to be preppy but now I'm a complete box of frogs,eating a RAW HOLY baby potato and freaking out a emo girl... Nice going Ebony)

I say : Umm I'm so sorry,I'm Ebony i just thought your Holy baby potatoes probably taste nice so i decided to give it a try... 

Crystal replies : Umm ok but why are they HOLY baby potatoes...?

I whisper : What?! can't you see the tiny halo floating above it? It's probably my imagination then...

Crystal says awkwardly : Ok,then come in inside... (Crystal smiles at the end of her sentence,what a perfect girl...)

I stay still staring at Crystal and her absolute emo perfectness,as she walks some glitter fell OMG this girl could absolutely level me up on popularity and beauty i gotta be-friend her...Here's a description of her right now...

Crystal has black/dark brown eyes,The fluffy,puffy cute emo-style haircut,she smells of hairspray (It's a nice smell) her hair is pitch black and it totally screams 'I'm from a bottle! Wheeeeeee!' Which means her hair was dyed,She has the snake bites I mentioned earlier... She's wearing a black-'n'-purple top and black skinny jeans,and of course black converse.

=+Author's'Note+=

Crystal's photo on the side! <3

Comment,fan and vote!

Please?