Chapter 6

After me,Liam and Jake finished preparing lunch we called everyone in,Everyone came except Sophia,That makes me feel amazing...

Josh didn't feel like eating and Crystal would give me and Jake ocasional glares? What the hell!? Something must'av happened I need to break this silence right now!

'Sooo... How was your day Josh?' I said with a pitch of worry in my voice.

'Unhhm,N-nothing!' Josh replied sadly.

'It's alright... Josh's fine!' Crystal said patting Josh on the back softly,and looking at me angrily.

'K,then...' I whispered.

Liam gave Crystal a signal,then stood up and pulled Crystal outside in the front door for a private talk.

'C'mon Josh,you can tell me what happened!' I said lamely.

'Sophia happened!' He said almost crying.

'Y-you saw that?' Jake said nervously.

'Y-yeah...' Josh said letting down a small tear.

'Oh my god! It's gonna be alright Josh,I just know it! Don't worry about anything!' I said hugging him.

Jake was giving me jelly looks,then I smirked at Jake. I tried to get off but Josh was crying soo much and hugging me all the time,finally Jake finished and left only me and Josh hugging. 

'You ok now?' I finally said then Josh let me go.

'Y-yeah sorry...'

'It's ok...' I said sadly,then I went back to my seat and started eating my lunch it was already cold.

Josh continued to mess around with his fork and food,It was silent all the way until Jake puts his arms around my shoulders and said 'You alright...?'

'Yeah...' I said smiling.

Josh just stood up threw his lunch on the trash can and left.

'Jake,why keep reminding him of what happened?' I said angrily.

'I didn't do anything!' He said sadly, in my mind I wanted to hug him back but instead I took his arms off my shoulders.He's jelly again... Sigh... Then I just hugged him and said 'Sorry alright? It's just that Josh loved his girlfriend and she kissed you! Imagine how that feels? and what's the deal with the hugging me from my back?' I said with a sigh.

'Ok you're right,but it wasn't my fault!' Grrr...

I stood up and started collecting the dishes. and then...

'You better make it up to Josh now,I know it isn't your fault but I don't think you want him mad at you...!' I said bitterly and started washing the dishes.

'Alright! Alright!' he whispered,sighed then went outside to find Josh.

Ugh... Poor Josh. Well let's get the thoughts of a cute dude crying out of my mind now. I turned on the radio and guess what song was on? You probably don't know it... My paper heart - The All American Rejects.

I started singing along to the song and cleaning the dishes when Crystal and Liam Cam back whispering and getting snack in fridge.

I stopped singing as soon as they came in the room and quickly turned off the radio,Liam shook his head sadly and looked at me,while Crystal glanced at me like I was Sophia,she also shook her head in disaprovance .

I just stood there shocked,what's wrong with Crystal? Why is she glaring at me?It's not like I'm the one who ruined their relashionship! It was Sophia!