Chapter 3

I come in and there's 4 other people in the room... they're all screaming 'Welcome to Green Valley High!' and high-fiving or hugging me... This welcome party is because I got a later train,a one-week later train... some people came to settle in before me,but I still have one week here to relax until school starts...

Crystal is on her phone,saying that I appeared here and that I'm ok,she tells the person on the phone to register me...

Here's a description of the people,1 girl,called Sophia,Her hair is short pink and has red on the tips,she wears a red 'n' white no strap candy-cane style top,she's wearing a yellow skirt and has baby blue tights,she's wearing orange dolly shoes.

3 Guys : 1 there's Jake,he looks like...Zack effron,he's pretty hot but it's scary how they look alike so much... he's wearing a white shirt and loose jeans with a massive brown belt and black trainers.

Josh : first of all i think the hottest dudes are in my cabin because he looks like Taylor Lautner! same face carved by angels,same gorgeous eyes,same tanned skin,same habit of walking around with his hands on his pockets... Conclusion: Josh is hot.Josh is wearing a neon green skater cap,a black shirt,a neon green skater hoodie,loose trousers,a black belt and neon green all star converse and i see a skater leaning on the wall...

and lastly a guy who looks like Crystal but as a boy... He has emo-Style hair,same smile,same dark eyes,he's wearing a black shirt with a skull on it, black skinny jeans and black all star converse... but there's something sad about him  just can't work out what... He's the hottest but he looks like he's Crystal boyfriend so I'll back off...

I whisper to Crystal: Who is he? What's his name? (Secretly pointing at the emo-guy who's leaning against the wall shyly sipping Mountain Dew)

Crystal replies: Oh him? He's... Liam,he's my mate...

I whisper back at her: I thought he was your boyfriend...?

Crystal whispers: Huh? Nope,he's not we're just close friends.

=+Author's'Note+=

Of course the girl in the picture is Sophia.