The Prologue

Paper hearts are the hearts that can be ripped easily. They're the hearts that will hurt the most if ripped apart.
~

Going through the events that has happened yesterday..and the day before...and the day before.. can make pain flow more and more through the mind. The girl sitting alone typing on her phone trying to tell her story some how...in some way... to people to maybe just maybe feel so much better about them selfs.. The girl knows she has had a good life..better then others..but that just makes her feel guilty about her feelings knowing that others are hurting worse.
The girl just typing on her phone, she doesn't like telling people about how she feels. When she gets the courage to speak to someone about her emotions. But the she beats her self up about how she knows they're going through worse and she still tells them. She is usally the one who listens..she hates to talk about it anyways her voice..she hates it. She also hates it when her friends call themselves ugly. When really she is the ugly one, she doesn't know how people like her. She doesn't know why she has a girlfriend.
She has to take care of her friends when they go through break ups. She'll have to do this to herself when her girlfriend realizes that she is a terrible, ugly, sad person and ends their relationship leaving her behind in the dust. Leaving her to cry alone. I'm sorry if you're reading this story of the girl with the paper heart.