May 6th, 7th, and 12th 2018

May 6th 2018

Dear whoever is reading this

I'm tired and my mouth is pain…. This is all I'm writing today…

                                                        From                  
                                                              Em
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
May 7th 2018

Dear whoever is reading this

              You know those dreams that give you anxiety and your fears all into one…welp I had one and now I'm terrified.  It great… So. So. Great.
              So… I look so weird all dresses up as a 50s rebel AND going outside my house. Stupid extra credit… why do you have to exist… I look stupid… it doesn't help I'm not wearing my glasses so I look worse then I would of…. Ugh I hate this so much.  Luckly it'll be better hopefully at color guard tryouts. Oh and the anxiety from earlier still hasn't left me… >~<
Yup that's right just made a text face thing suck it up its nothing new.
            The anxiety never left through out the whole day and got worse and worse until like a few minutes ago. I still don't have my glasses on so I look totally gross and ugly like some how more then normal which I didn't think was posible….  Yayyyy …..
                                                                From
                                                                      Em
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
May 12 2018

Dear whoever is reading this

                   How do explain how you feel when you're with the most beautiful girl I'm the world? It's so hard to explain.  One day I can hope to send all of these to her.  We went to pool… and it was just great I actually had a good time at the pool which hasn't happened sense 4th grade.

.
.
.
.
.

              So my girlfriend read them, she is amazing… she makes me feel so much better hopefully I'll start to post more positive things.. like never feel guilty about your emotions.. I found this out…so yeah.. Alot of these are from awhile ago... but... she... Is literally... amazing... she... has made this terrible pain go away.. and gave me my self confidence back.. everyday she makes me feel loved.. I hope I do the same for her.. I know she has an exam coming so.. good luck if you're reading this!

         So.. yeah stay positive.. and so will I
                                              From
                                                    Em