Chapter 1 - Six Years Later

Six Years later –

You awaken to the sounds of a shower running making you slowly blink you eyes open. You reach to the other side of the bed and realize your boyfriend was gone. You frown for a moment before the realization that he's in the shower hits you making you toss your head back onto your pillow. Maybe you could get a few more minutes of sleep. "MOM!"

"Or not," you think to yourself as you hear your daughter call out from down the hall. Letting out a heavy sigh you wrap the blankets around your naked body as you push up off the bed keeping the blanket tight to your body. Before you have a second to collect yourself, your six-year-old bursts through your bedroom door carrying two different outfits in her hands. "Mom I can't choose, help me!"

"Alright, come here baby." You reply half asleep making her walk around the foot of her bed and up to you. Her long chocolatey brown hair was pulled back in a nice and neat French braid that hung down between her shoulders. "Who did your hair?"

"Daddy did." She says a bright smile filling her face.

"Oh, he did, did he?" You say a smile filling your lips.

"Yup!" She replies her smile getting brighter.

"He did a very good job. I should have him do mine." You joke admiring his handy work.

"Mom, my clothes?" She reminds you making you come back to your senses.

"Right, well let's see what you have." You take each outfit from her. One was a cute long sleeve light blue sweater and the other was a short sleeve red t-shirt with a picture of a horse on the front. Both shirts came with a set of blue denim jeans. You look at the shirts and back to your daughter as you ask, "What all do you have planned for today other than school?"

"Daddy's taking me out for lunch."

"Hey now," You hear your boyfriend say from the bathroom doorway, his slight British accent filling the room, and turn to see him shirtless with only a pair of blue denim jeans on. His shaggy blonde hair was slicked back to air dry. "That was supposed to be a surprise for mom remember?"

"Oh, oops." She says her smile fading.

"Hey, you're not in trouble." He adds noticing her sadness. "This just means you get to tell mom all about what you have planned for her." He adds making your daughter's smile return in an instant.

"Well, since you two have the day planned out." You hand her the nice blue sweater. "I'd wear this one."

"Okay!" She yells out as she runs out the door.

"I'll be down in a minute to take you to school!" Thor hollers after her and from down the hall you hear a muffled reply of agreement. You let out a chuckle as his eyes move back to you and instantly feel with heat.

"Don't look at me like that!" You chastise making him cock an eyebrow as he moves closer to you.

"Like what?" He asks all devilishly as he comes to stand in front of you.

"Like you want to continue from last night." You answer making anticipation fill your body.

"Oh, but I do." He says as he leans down and presses his lips against yours making a wave of heat fill your body.

"DAD! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Lilly yells out pulling the two of you from your heated embrace. Thor groans into your lips before he pulls away and placing a kiss on your forehead says, "I'll be back in a few."

"Be careful," you reply as you stare at his ass as he walks over to his dresser and grabbing a white v neck gives you a little wave before he heads down the stairs. You shake your head as a smile fills your lips. Standing up you walk over to the window and smile as the two of them look up and wave at you before they climb into the silver pick-up. You smile and watch as they drive away before you move over to the bathroom for a shower.