2: A new timeline | The most annoying and irritating thing...

I wake up to see myself in an empty classroom, In another timeline.

'God fucking damn it.'

I had died once again, and guess why?

'FUCKING KIRIGIRI.'

I slammed my head onto the desk. Kirigiri had caused my death by trial, ONCE AGAIN. I put my head back down on the desk, 'I'm too tired for this shit...' and fall asleep.

"Mic check, mic check! Ahem, all new students, please report to the gymnasium immediately for our entrance ceremony!"

I groaned, rising from my spot, and decided right then and there to make a bed out of desks.

"This announcement is for Makoto Naegi! Please come to the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony!"

Once again, an announcement awakened me.

'Fucking Announcements.'

Deciding it'd be better to go back to sleep rather than listening to the reject care bear's demands, I once again fell asleep.

"Makoto Naegi! Please come to the gymnasium! It isn't good to be keeping your principal waiting! Please!!!! I'll give you a cookie!"

The annoying care bear pleaded.

'Fuck that shit.'

 My stomach growled.

'Fuck.'

I was now hungry, and the kitchen was locked. How did I know this? I was hungry in another timeline.

'Guess I can't avoid that annoying lil shit now.'

>>>>

Arriving at the gymnasium, the first thing that greeted me was a fucking idiot screaming at me.

"NAEGI, YOU WERE TOLD TO ARRIVE HERE AT 8 O'CLOCK!" And that idiot was Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass.

"What time is it?"

"12 O'CLOCK!"

"Close enough."

Walking away from the loud idiot who's screaming would one day make me deaf, I made my way to a nice corner.

I looked around, ignoring the glares of my classmates, and locked my eyes on the place Mukuro would soon die.

"Boo. This isn't as fun anymore! You just had to keep sleeping, didn't you?"

Everyone turned their heads to where the voice came from, the podium.

That's when the most annoying and irritating thing in the entire world jumped out from behind the podium...

Monokuma.