More?! My thoughts raged, as more black cats seemed to mill around the house. My dread from last night grew, and I took a step forward, stopped, then took another. I neared the fence that started the cat's property, and decided to make a run for it.

I ran, yellow eyes following my rushed scat down the street. I neared the walkway to the house, when I tripped on, something? I stumbled to the ground, a red dot flew onto my nose. It was warm, and I looked at what tripped me, terror keeping me from getting up. On the sidewalk was a corpse, wounded and bloodied. I recognized it as a dog, it was black and white with floppy ears, black beady eyes stared at me, an expression of horror riddled it's face.

The cats seemed to stare in victory, menace struck the air as they curled their bloody claws. That's it! I'm never coming down here again! I got up.

Suddenly, a cat jumped on to me, preventing me from getting up. I pushed it off, the feeling of something leading up grew to it's max, and I knew I had to get away.

The cat I pushed off looked me in the eyes, green. They were green!

The other cats streamed out of thin air, swarming me. I screamed, but fur filled my mouth. Paws flew over my back, legs, arms, everywhere. It grew to much, pain covered my crushed back. The cats weighed me into the sidewalk, I struggled and pushed, but as one fell away, five more piled on.

Somewhere in time, my backpack came off, and I was dragged into the grass. I screamed again, this time the sound was free, the creepy black house getting closer and closer, as teeth and claws pulled me towards it. I breathed in, the stench of cat breath was all I smelled.

I coughed in disgust, and dust covered my body as I was dragged over wood. I tried pushing again, but more teeth locked on, my vision grew blurry, and I knew it would be over soon.

I didn't want to die, especially not by phycho cats. The light faded as the abandoned house didn't seem to have windows. Sleep had me, and it was more scary than my greater fear, what was to come of me?