Chapter Eight

Hey guys! Cherry here bringing you some more story!

So in this chapter a small spout of drama comes in... and you get to find out how Elise deals with the whole new situation she's put in. I'm pretty certain it's a bit longer than the usual chapter; just had to fit it all in!

I've also had an idea for an OS (original story)! Since I barely ever get those ideas, I'd really like to take advantage of it. How many of you would read one if I decided to go through with it?

Remember to follow @code_cherry on Twitter and Instagram, and to vote and comment for more. Enjoy this chapter!

JORDAN’S POV (oh yeah, starting it differently >:D)

“3, 2, 1… what’s up guys, my name’s Bayani, and welcome back to another episode of the Minecraft Survival Games! Today we’re here with--”

“Me!” interrupted Zach loudly and enthusiastically. I laughed.

“We are joined by Mr Graser10cp! I got nothing off spawn,” I stated in annoyance as I raced away from corn.

“I got a bowl! Would Bayanidood like a nice bowl from his homie g Graser10?” asked Zach.

I chuckled. “You keep it.”

We continued our commentary, bantering off each other as usual, and laughing way too much. Zach died about halfway through, and I simply continued playing because I knew it frustrated him (and it was my video).

I was just about to kill a guy when my phone buzzed beside me, causing me to die due to the unfortunate distraction.

“Crap! I got a text and it made me lose my focus,” I complained, stopping the recording.

“Who’s it from?” questioned Zach. “I’m not recording, so you can say.”

I frowned at the name. “Elise. What could she possibly want at--” I glanced at the clock. “--2 AM?”

“I dunno, dude,” he replied. “What did she say?”

My mouth dropped open as I read the message.

“Tomorrow, we need to talk.”

~ Le time skip ~

“Jordan!” called a familiar voice, and I glanced up from Twitter to see Liam and Zach hurrying over to me.

My face instantly fell into a worried expression. “What happened?”

Liam gave me a weird look. “Uh… nothing. What’s up with you? You’re super jumpy.”

Zach rolled his eyes. “Elise sent him a mysterious text last night that made it sound like he’s in trouble.”

“Hey,” I defended, locking my phone and slipping it into my pocket. “She gave me no idea whatsoever as to what I did to make her upset. Of course I’m nervous.”

“Mhmm,” hummed Liam. “You sure it’s not something else? Something more, maybe?”

My face burned. “Liam!”

He smirked and I resisted the urge to smack him.

Before I could say anything, however, the first bell rang, warning us that we had ten minutes to get to first period.

I sighed. “Here goes…” I slung my backpack over my shoulder and followed Zach and Liam out of the cafeteria.

~ Another time skip xD ~

Elise waited until we were walking home together (alone, might I add) to corner me.

“So Jordan… is there anything you would like to tell me?” she asked almost casually, staring straight ahead.

I fidgeted. “Uh, I don’t think so…?”

Wrong answer.

“Really. Then explain to me why Alex calls me last night and tells me to compare pictures of my favorite YouTubers to you guys, and it just so happens you look exactly like them? What a coincidence, I’m sure,” she replied with heavy sarcasm.

Shock flooded through me. What? You’ve got to be kidding… this was the last thing I thought she’d say. “What?

“Spill, Jordan. Or should I say, Bayani.”

I probably just stood there looking incredibly stupid with my mouth hanging open and everything, because she snapped her fingers in front of my face. “Jordan.”

I hung my head in defeat. “Fine. You got us. We just… didn’t want to lose you to a spout of fangirl,” I explained, but it sounded feeble even to my own ears.

Elise sighed and gave me a sideways glance. “I’m not mad at you, Jordan. Just frustrated that you couldn’t tell me. You should know by now that I’m not exactly the typical fangirl that you’re probably used to.”

I nodded grudgingly. “So…”

“So you’re Bayani, Sean is Grape, Julio is Tomahawk, Mike is TYBZI, Maddie is Dul, and I’m guessing Liam is H and Zach is Graser?” she questioned.

“Yeah. Listen, Elise, the main thing we were trying to do was conserve our friendship. We didn’t want to lose the real you, or have you view us as celebrities rather than your best friends. Speaking of which,” I added. “Could you possibly keep it a secret? We don’t exactly go around telling the whole school who we are.”

She gave me a half smile. “You’re cute when you’re flustered.” Laughing when I protested, cheeks turning red, she continued, “Of course I won’t tell. I think for now I can forgive you guys. Just promise never to lie to me again, okay?”

Our eyes met. They were extremely beautiful; a luminous ocean blue filled with all the depth that the name implied, filled with amusement and… something else? It was so powerful that I was forced to look away.

“…alright.”

“Promise?”

I hesitated, but the eyes caught me again. This time I got lost within the swirls of color, not able to pull myself out.

“Promise.”

ooooo! 

Hopefully now the conversations between Elise and the others won't be as forced because she knows about their YouTube status.

Anyway, vote and comment if you enjoyed! Until next chapter!

~Cherry