Why Didn't I Know What I Was Getting Myself into

I thought he was my best friend who loved and cared for me and would do anything to protect me but he showed me his true colours he was never my friend instead him and his clients used and abused me. I wished I hadn't gotten drunk and slept with him or accepted his proposition. He is truly a demon in my eyes.

A few nights after Pamela had slept with Fergal, he asked her to go too his room to talk about something. She arrived at his door and knock twice, she stood there nervously playing with her fingers suddenly the door opened.

Fergal- Ah Pamela looking lovely as ever come in he said moving out of the way so she could walk in

Pamela- Thanks, um what did you want to see me about?

Fergal-Oh, I have a proposition for you

Pamela- What is it?

Fergal- I don't know whether your aware but I run a little side business when I not wrestling, it basically agency.

Pamela- What sort of agency?

Fergal- It an escort agency

Pamela- Wait Hold on, you want me to go and have sex with random strangers

Fergal- They wouldn't be random stranger most of my clients are from the locker room anyway, and you get paid half of what I get given and all I'm gonna say if the sex that we had the other night is what your be giving the guys from the locker room well you'll earn a lot of money. What do you say?

Pamela- Ok fine, so do I come here every night?

Fergal- Sometime but most of the time I'll give you a room number and tell you what to wear and that about it. So come back here tomorrow night I'll text you what to wear. He said walking her to her door.

Pamela- Ok see you tomorrow. she said before leaving

The Next Night

Pamela arrived at Fergal room for 8.30pm like he requested when he texted her earlier in the day along with telling her to wear a seethrough mesh dress and telling her his rules that she must follow or else they read:

Monday/Wednesday: No BlowJobs

Tuesday/Thursday: Do as the Client commands

Friday/Saturday: Fergal and his Friend Day (P:S Don't upset me or my friends or else!!)

Sunday: Day Off

Pamela stood outside Fergal room waiting for him to answer, the door opened except it wasn't Fergal standing before Pamela it was Allen.

Allen-Oh Hey Pam

Pamela- Hi Allen is Fergal here?

Allen- Yeah come in. he let her in before shouting for Fergal

Fergal- Hey Pam, you ready for tonight?

Pamela- Yeah, dressed as you asked

Fergal- Good, Your client is in room 348 and remember collect the money before you start and call me if there any problems ok?

Pamela- Ok will do

Fergal-Oh and one last thing he said before grabbing something out of his draw. Here he said handing her a condom.

Pamela-Thanks I'll call you when I finished she said before leaving

Pamela got in the lift and started to shake her mind was telling her not to do it but she overpower her mind and shook the nerves off. She arrived on the client floor and looked for his room, when she got to his door she took in a deep breath before she knocked on door. The door quickly open and stood in the doorway was her first client, Pamela was shocked at who Fergal had set her up with.