The friend who always cared

The Next Day

Fergal woke up to see the girl of his dream snuggled up against his naked muscular body, he slowly caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead as she slowly woke from her slumber. As Pamela woke up Fergal leaned in and kissed her passionately, the slow passion-filled kiss lasted for a few minutes before Fergal broke the kiss.

Fergal- Morning girlfriend

Pamela- Morning boyfriend

Fergal- It feels so good to say that

Pamela- Same, She kissed him before saying, I'm going to go jump in the shower.

As she when to get out of bed Fergal grabbed her and pulled her to him on the bed

Pamela- Hey

Fergal- You can't just kiss me and leave to go for a shower

Pamela- Well sorry but I need to clean after our make-up sex we had last night, Fergal gave her the puppy dog look. Fine I suppose you can join me in the shower.

Fergal- He kissed her before saying Great come on then

Pamela turn on the shower she waited for the water to heat up before getting in, the water was warm and not only did it soothe her body but clean her body. Fergal stood by the door admiring all of her perfect assets.

Pamela- Are you going to join me or are you just going to stand there with your jaw on the floor?

Fergal-Yeah I'm coming to join you

He gets in to the shower which only make the shower more compacted and washed himself down with some of the warm water.

Fergal- God the shower looked a lot bigger when I was stood by the door.

Pamela- Well your lucky your with someone that doesn't mind getting real close to you

Fergal- Yeah I am

He laughs before pulling Pamela in close to kiss her, it's gets very heated very quickly and turns into a full on makeout session. He then grabs hold of one of her breast and starts pinching and twisting her nipples to make them erect, Pamela moans out his name and whimpers as he continues pinching her nipples. She grabs hold of his thick cock and starts stoking his manhood before dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth, Fergal grabbed the back of her damp sliky dark brown hair before thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth. After a few swift movement on his manhood he knew he was close to cumming, he quickly pulled Pam to her feet before lifting her up against the shower wall and I one quick motion his hard member was penetrating her deep folds deep and fast.

Pamela- Aw Fuck

Fergal- You so tight

He continues to thrust in and out of her not forgetting to hit her G-spot every now and then, Fergal could tell that Pamela was close to her climax.

Fergal- Cum for Me Pamela

She moan as she lets out a wet dripping orgasm, Pamela then feel Fergal Thick member twitch inside her, he dug his nails in to her thigh before saying.

Fergal- Ah Fuck

He kissed her as he released his hot seed inside her before pulling himself out of her.

Later That Evening

That evening the two were getting ready to leave as Fergal and Pamela had been invited to a party at Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins) house. They arrived at the party and was greeted by the host Colby.