My Friend,My Boss or Something More?

The Next Day

Pamela woke up and was immediately blind sighted by the burning sun breaking through the curtains, she rolled over to find Fergal not asleep in the other half the bed. Pam got out of bed and grab the robe hanging on the door, she walked in to the lounge to see Fergal watching TV.

Pam- Morning

Fergal- Morning Pam, how are you feeling

Pam- A lot better especially after me and you comforted each other

Fergal- Oh is that what you called having sex comforting each other, But I'm glad your feeling better. Which reminds me I need to talk to you about you client tonight, if your ok with working tonight?

Pam- Um yeah I'm up for tonight

Fergal- There my girl, well why don't you go and shower back at your and get dressed and I'll come and see you later.

Pam- Ok are see you later she said getting up and walking over to him to kiss him on the cheek before leaving his room.

Later on that day Fergal arrived at Pam's room he waited outside for her to answer, he heard the door unlock and open and was greeted by Pam before going into the lounge to discuss tonight client for Pam.

Fergal- So your need to go to room 112 at 9pm the client has paid for you till 12am so when you finished come and drop of the money to me and the client has ask you to wear no underwear and preferable a dress or skirt. So any questions?

Pam- Just who is the client?

Fergal-Rami Sabei (Sami Zayn if you guy were wondering)

Pam-Ok cool

Fergal-Oh and last thing, about what happened between us last night can never happen again.

Pam- What, Why?

Fergal-Look I had a moment of lapped judgment, you were upset and I just wanted to comfort you and make you feel better.

Pam- Well little bit of advice next time you want to comfort someone just don't ok because you wanted me as much as I wanted you last night.

Fergal-I know but I should of stopped you when you kissed me. I'm you friend and your boss and that all I'll ever be to you.

Pam-Until you want a fuckbuddy to shag and then I'll be top of your list won't I. That all you see me as isn't it.

Fergal- Pam I'm Sorry I- Pam cut him off

Pam- No I'm sorry I ever fell in to your trap and that I'm even your friend

Fergal- Pam

Pam- No Fergal just leave me alone.

Fergal glanced at Pam who has tears running down her face one last time before leaving her room, Pam was heartbroken she thought Fergal care about her and that after what they shared last night that they were more than friends she felt so betrayed by Fergal.

Later that night

Pamela arrived at Rami's room she knocked and stood outside waiting for him to answer.

                                                                             (What Pam was wearing) 

Rami- Hey Pam, I've been excepting you come in he said handing her a beer, Pamela smiled at Rami before walking into his hotel room.

Pamela- Sweet hotel pad Rami

Rami- Why thanks, here he said hand her an envelope with his payment for her inside.

Pam- So shall we get started.

Rami- Yeah Fergal told you my requests

Pam-Yeah

Rami walk over to Pam he set her beer down on the table before he went to kiss Pamela she melted into the kiss with Rami. Rami unzipped her yellow crop top before unhooked her bra he then stripped his clothes off in front of Pamela. Making her become turn on more and more.+

He grabbed Pam's neck before slamming her up against the wall. She lets out a moan

Pam runs her hands up his back and Rami flinched at her touch, she stops and Rami looked at her worriedly.

Pam- are you okay? she said, panting

Rami- Yeah sorry he said before bending down to grab his belt. Give me your hands he said before gazing into her eye Pam obeyed and did what he wanted to do.

Pamela-is it necessary to tie me up

Rami-Yeah

He kissed her as he walked her over to his bed. He made Pamela lay down and tied her hands over her head before putting a pillow under her head and between her tied arms.

Rami kiss Pamela's jaw down to her neck and bit on the sensitive part. He licked one of her hard erect nipple and played with the other one, Pam moan so loud when his hand contacted with her wet entrance. His kisses went down, licking the trail down. He put a finger inside and she let out a deep moan, Rami looked at her with such lust and hungriness.+

Pamela feel his breath at her entrance and without any further warning he slammed his hot wet tongue into her aching flower

Pam- Oh God...Rami

He sucked my cunt and before slipping two fingers inside me

Pam-Yeah, yeah.. Oh shit, Rami

He then stopped and pulled out a condom before sliding it to his big manhood.

Rami-I love the taste of your pussy

Pam-Oh yeah.. Well let me handle you this time.

Rami untie her hands then Pamela flipped them over so she could take control, she took hold of his massive manhood and guides it to her entrance. She slowly lowered herself on to him until she's fully inside him.

Rami-Oh, fuck.. Pamela.

Pam-Uh.. Yeah..

She starts to rides his big cock fast, Pam put her two arms in each side of his head to steady herself. Rami cupped her breast and lick them occasionally, she feel herself getting closer and soon enough she can't hold on any longer and moan so loud whilst releasing herself before kissing Rami hard. She continue to thrust as she know he is close to his release.

Rami- Don't stop, don't stop...

He's meeting every one of her thrust and she know he's coming.

Pam-Oh, yes. You want to cum?

Rami-Yes.. I do

Pamela-Cum for me

Rami- Oh, fucking .. Fuck!

Rami then releases himself and they kissed before Rami wraps his arms around Pamela bringing her close to his chest. +

They cuddled for a while before Pamela got up and redressed herself she kissed Rami one last time before leaving his room and texting Fergal before going to his room to drop of his money. She knocked on his door and waited for him, she didn't really want to see him after this morning but she didn't have a choice.

Fergal- Hey Pam right on time

Pam- Here's your money night she said as she went to leave

Fergal-Pam wait, Look about what I said this morning I'm sorry it-

Pam-Look it fine I get it you just my friend and boss and nothing else and what happened will never happen again, Goodnight Fergal she said as she continued to walk off

Fergal- Pamela, Pamela he called after her but it was no use Pam didn't want to know. 

Hope you guys enjoy this update, I will be updating again very soon. What do you think will Fergal fix the mess his caused between him and Pamela or will their Friendship turn sour? Until Next Time xxx