Part 30 - California to Budapest

Christmas we spend on the farm with our whole family as we hand out all the gifts we got them from Amazon. It was a blast my two mothers insisted I rest more before we go off to work soon so they cooked us fest for Christmas day. I didn't want our time on the farm to end.

But all good things have to come to an end and we are now on board flying out to Los Angelis were we will rent a trailer on the studio lot of Lionsgate studios while we will be working here. The studio owner Mr. Frank Giustra, is lending us his personal nanny to look after the twins for us while Sam and I will be working on set. 

Work started on the set in the studio hanger and I'm in my eyeballs in work. I ran around working my pregnant ass off. It's the twentieth of January and we've already been working here for twenty-five days.

We've done all the set indoor scenes and we are all packing up and flying out to Budapest, Hungary. In Budapest it was crazy and the studio had to hire a lot of extra security because of Sam and me. It was insane let me tell you. For the next thirty-two days, we were on location in Budapest and it was really a stunning city to visit. Sam came and walked over to me while he waits for them to reset a scene.

'Love?'

'Yes, handsome.' I said touching up his makeup while he talks to me.

'We have to come back here after the triplets are born for a nice holiday.'

'Deal. I have always heard stories of this place and it really is a stunning city. It is like a fairytale kingdom in its own right.'

'Yes, it sure is. We'll take a million photo's for the kids as memories and maybe when they're older we can come back here one day.'

'You got yourself a deal.' He gave me a quick kiss and got back on set again. We worked into the night and with the twins close by with nanny looking after them for me. I worked my rear end off and by the second of March, it was a wrap. We celebrated a job well done with a nice dinner at a nice cute cafe. Ten PM the four of us with Lance and Shaun we flew back to London. Midnight we land in London after our two and half hour flight. 

'It feels so great to be home.' Sam spoke as we lay the boys in their cribs.

'It sure is but I can't even begin to tell you how tired I am.'

'I believe you. Go on take a nice shower while I get the pile of mail from the foyer.'

'Okay. Or you can leave the mail and come take a nice shower with me.' I gave him a naughty smile.

'Oh, now your talking Mrs. Heughan.' We go off and we got in the shower where we took a nice steamy shower. We later turn the water off and continue on our bed where Sam can have me in all the delicious ways you can only think off. After our hot session, we got back in the shower then wash from head to toe.

I got out and Sam steps under the water and washed his hair. I got dried off and dressed for bed in one of Sam's old college rugby shirts. Well, that is the only thing that fits me with these three I'm carrying around. I don't think I can expand anymore. You all saw 'the Rock's' new 'Jumanji' movie were "fridge" ate that cake that was his weakness when he just exploded. I think if I expand any further I would explode like that into red mist. A gorry scenario but that is how I see it. 

Sam came out and I'm still struggling to get these three comfortable for the night so I can sleep. It takes me sometimes up to an hour just to get a position that is okay for them not to protest at all. Sam laugh at this every night but for me, I just want to cry because I am so tired and just want to pass out on my head and go to sleep. 

'Hey stop laughing this is not funny anymore. If you only know how close to tears I am right now, you will not laugh. They won't let me just lay down and go to sleep they have to put up a scene every night for the past two months.'