Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The two was much odder then I had first thought, but it was nice to be near people who wasn't mean all the time. Raven cared a lot and loved so deep even if he tried not to. I could see deep in his eyes he knew betrayal that ran deeper then anything had happened to him but the man he loved always held him so caringly it could wash it away.

I wish I had someone like that, from what they said I was destiny to have someone love me just as much. We were at the waterfall right now washing off. Raven was singing softly to himself, it was beautiful. Proteus watch us with eyes that said he knew more then we did, and it didn't bother me one bit.

I went to the bushes grabbing some of the berries I had had yesterday. Looking down I found a piece of paper that looked very old laying under it. Picking it up I read the best I could from it.

On the night of no moon, the chosen land will seek it's special one. The special one will use its bonds to weaken the seal that holds the master of land. The wrath will be felt by all. The lands will shake all to the core of its beings.

I frowned at it thinking of what raven had said earlier that his had said. Turning I went to tell them. "Could this be the prophecy you spoke of earlier?"

Proteus move to read it before nodding, "How did you find this?" I pointed to the bushes before washing the berries I had. He watched us before chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Raven ask pouting a little at his lover.

"Nothing my dear, just that those prophecy's sound as a do to list more then what we think they are." Proteus said but raven gave him a look.

"The shadow man wants us to release the other masters, I know that is what is happening, but I cannot say why. He wanted Nitesh to be broken before finding his master. He wanted me to be hurt before you could touch me. He will go after the next gift just as he has us. If not, then I hope the gift has a strong family that can protect it." Raven turn to the water setting his feet in it before sighing softly.

"Even if we do release all the masters, there is no given we can beat him. He seems to feed off the chaos that is everywhere."

I listen to them as they seem to think more about this then me. I sat beside raven and watched the water.

"Maybe the shadow man wants what everyone else has?" I wasn't sure if I was right or not but if was a possibility.

Proteus took us to a small town later that day to get supplies before we set out to try and find where the master of lands was sealed away at. I couldn't be sure, but I felt we were going the right way. Maybe it had something to do with the bonds they spoke of.

I felt the feeling of being watched but there was not anyone that seem to be looking at us.

"I had the feeling the day I sent out with my brothers before my life became hell at their hands. Nitesh stay close to us." Raven smile softly at me as he moves to grab my hand. He seems like a big brother for some reason. It felt nice to look up to him like one.

"Your father do you know anything about him?" Proteus asked as we got to what look like a temple of some kind. I shook my head, only that he promised mama he would always protect us and when we needed him he wasn't there.

Raven look at the building, "Humans and their weird stuff. It has changed so much over the past hundred years."

I look at them a little confused, they keep saying hundred years, but the fullest moon was 10 years ago.

"What do you mean, wasn't it 10 years ago?" I asked watching them both stop to look at me before at each other.

"The realm, it must have moved slower then here. No, Nitesh. The fullest moon happened a hundred years ago. This year is the moon that is to not be visible at all. In 150 years from now it is to be a red moon." Proteus said softly watching us both.

I frown a little, "Red moon? No moon? Fullest moon? Does it seem those prophecy's have something to do with them and the masters of elements?"

Raven look to the sky as he thought of it. "The man in the moon, it must have something to do with him. I am not really sure but something big is coming and we must get all the gifts and masters together to stop it."

Someone grab my arm and pull me away from Raven and Proteus who both ran after the person who had me. I turn to see a girl who had green eyes watching where she was dragging me. There was a hint of yellow inside those green eyes, they look almost familiar, but I could not place where. I almost tripped over the stairs as we went towards the temple.

I was not sure why I wasn't fighting to get away from this woman. Something just screamed for me to follow and not let go.

Once inside the temple the doors closed before Raven and Proteus could get in. I look around at the weirdly made statues and how there was guards everywhere. Oh god did master find me?

My thoughts were interrupted at the sound of water. Looking up I saw water falling from some slope like things near a throne. A man with yellow eyes stared at the girl and me before he stood up.

"Jade what is the meaning of dragging this child here?" His voice boomed off the walls as it echoed. I felt scared now as I stared at this man.

"Father its him! It is uncles lost child! It must be! A nymph with red eyes!" She said pushing me forward for him to see. He look me up and down before his eyes settled onto mine and he gasp quietly.

"Daughter how did you find him?" he came down the steps from the throne and was heading for me. I held my breath as I watched him approach me.

"In town with a god and nix. I pull him away in case they were the ones who killed aunty." She said as if she was proud of herself.

"They are not the ones who killed her. Mama was killed by master who has keep me with him. Proteus and Raven would never hurt mama." I whispered weakly finding it hard to even speak in this mans presence.

He watch me before looking at the girl, "Bring them here, take guards with you. If he is truly my brother's child, he will know where his father is now."

I didn't like this, I had no idea where papa was nor if I could find him.