7 - Andante

I sit next to the tree in the yard while on break. Nothing beats being alone the best. This just gives me time to plan my revenge.

How do I fulfill this…

Well, I was not kidding when I asked Jae Joon to help me get revenge on those who hurt me. I was being serious that time. And I’m really going to make it come true. But how? Should I continue ignoring him? Or should I not avoid him? Make him fall in love with me again? Keep him begging for my forgiveness? Dumping him in the end when he falls deeply for me? And when he’s off his guard I’m gonna kick him off the rooftop and let him fall on dirty mud.

Right.

That certainly would be a good plan. A plan only mad people like me would be able to think of. Mwahahaha.

“So how about we practice today too?” I heard voices from the walkway just across my spot.

“Why today? Isn’t Si Woo going on another date?”

That name again.

“Shut up. I’m not going anywhere so why don’t we practice?” Si Woo said.

“Assa!!”

“As expected from a dedicated vocalist!”

The guys were busy chatting when suddenly Si Woo turned his head to my direction and our eyes unexpectedly met. I looked away and focused on reading a book I just opened.

“Oh… isn’t that girl the one Bo Na and the other 2 girls were with, in the café?”

“Yeah… she looks really pretty… wait, Si Woo, you know her right?...” The other guy nudged the guy who spoke.

“But he must have definitely done something to her so we can’t ask him to introduce us to her.”

“That’s frustrating. But… h-how about Bo Na! Right! Sung Jin! Ask Bo Na to set up a date with their new friend for us.”

What the heck are these guys up to?

I stood up from where I am, as I don’t want to hear any of their senseless blabbering anymore.

I went back to the classroom to find my 3 girl friends sitting on the same bench. Bo Na patted the space next to her to gesture me to sit next to her and I happily sat down.

“So, finally the main star arrived.” She said and I just creased my brows and looked at her.

“Hey don’t give me that look!”

“But you’re speaking like you’re someone I don’t know.” I said cutely and the other 2 laughed heartily.

“Well… here’s the point why I called you that. My guy friend and… well his friends wants to set up a noraebang (KTV) date with us all because they want to know you… so I’m just saying, we’re meeting them today after class.” Bo Na explained without stopping.

“That’s it?” I asked in as a matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah.” The 3 of them all said.

“Oh-kay… well…”

“First… please please just come with us. Second, this friend really had done lots of favors for me so I can’t disappoint him, Last, there’s not backing out if you agree to this.”

“Well… I was about to say, yes, anyway.”

“YES!” The 3 of them said in unison and then hugged me.

After classes were over at 6PM, we rode a bus going to a noraebang (KTV) not too far away from school.