Adventuring (Part 1)

Damn... I haven't been adventuring in a long time.

"Yo Xy! We gotta go man I am teling you at this rate we will only collect grem-gifts..."

Grem-gifts are items dropped from the comet when you succesfuly beat a gremlin in combat. Which is pretty easy considering that a dwarf would tower over them. The dwarf would also tower over me, but thats beside the point. 

Why do I even call them dwarves if they are taller then most creatures? Logic amirite...

The gremlins usually drop small items like little drops of the special liquid I add to my 'watch'. When the liquid covers me from head to toe it works like an active shield, and also a power/speed booster. 

If I defeat enough gremlins I will be powerful enough to beat bigger prey. Yes almost there, just a couple more and my 'watch' will be refilled. 

I have only defeated a relatively powerful mount-arf before. That was what I would consider my first 'high-level' kill, although there are no 'levels' in this universe. I accidentaly knocked over a tree when I first came into this world while trying to wink. The tree was already at tipping point after the lumber-peckers cut the most part of the tree. I didn't realise and leaned on it, and the tree fell over on top of the mount-arf, killing it. In retrospect I should have been horrified that I killed something, but hey I was a kid in a whole new world.

The mount-arf's death resulted in teh 'watch' being dropped from the sky. It was a small band on my wrist made of pure liquid silver. When a gremlin tried attacking me I put my hand up to defend myself and the watch killed the gremlin. After some experimenting I figured out how the watch worked.

I come back to the present and feel my real self being jerked awake.