Manx

I  can't escape, it's seen me... Dammit.

I turn around.

"Yo Xy!"

Really.

"Manx. You idiot. You scared the crap outta me."

"Ha. I know better than to scare you. Last time I scared you, you sucker punched me and I almost went flying to the comet."

"I should've sent you there. Maybe you woudn't have returned then. And that was last week. Don't think for a second that I have forgotten you."

"Aww don't be mean you know you love me!"

Never coming back to this world again.

"Hey this world is real too!"

"You think I am gonna believe your Heimdall parallel world theory? Come on they are shaking me I gotta go."

"Fu-"

I close my right eye before I hear what he has to say.

---

"Xy! Wake up!"

No way did he find me so quick.

"Dad... Hi?"

"The school called me again. Are you ok?"

"When is anyone ok really?"

"Sure, sure. Are all teenagers like that?"

"Dad come on. I am fine I promise."

"Then why are you failing math?"

No escaping then. 

"I'm not failing math... Who said that?"

"Oh I don't know... Maybe your school?"

Now he sounded mad.

"Ok look this is the last time I fail a test. On the resit I promise I will get a hundred percent."

"This was the resit! Tell me the truth. Are you hanging out with bad people?"

Depends. Does Manx count?

"Fine, I'll tell you the truth."

He looks hopefully at me.

"Gremlins were bothering me so I couldn't concentrate. Or at least I call them gremlins. I don't know what those short stubby things with wings are called."

He sighs.

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Are you doing drugs?"

"I wish."

"This is no time to joke! I have signed you up for peer-tutoring. You start tomorrow!"

This is it. The last straw. I am done with this world. Social awkwardness will kill me.(thatawkwardfangirl03)