Chapter 2

Here's chapter two!

'So, where'd you come from?'

'Undella Town in Unova.'

Skyla's eyes widened. 'Woah, I'm from Mistralton City!'

'Okay...are there many people from Unova here?'

Skyla pondered on my question. 'Uhh, well, there's my close friend Elesa, then there's Shauntal, Caitlin, Grimsley, Iris, Cheren, Bianca, Roxie and Marlon...That's all I know.'

'You have a lot of friends,' I state.

Skyla was about to reply when a teacher appeared in front of all the students. 'Hello, and welcome to Jubilife Academy. I know all of you traveled from different cities, towns and regions to get to Jubilife City, so you may be very tired. We will now announce your dorm rooms and roommates. One dorm is quite big, so each room will have seven students...'

Kaylene stopped listening from there, getting extremely bored. She was going to take out her book when she heard her name.

'Dorm 6: Elesa Kamitsure, Shauntal Shikimi, Flannery Asuna, Skyla Fuuro, Candice Suzuna, Gardenia Natane and Kaylene Dregoy.'

She was with Skyla! Skyla was Kaylene's only friend in the academy so far, and was grateful that they were in the same dorm.

Skyla seemed pretty excited as well. 'Kay! We are with Elesa and Shauntal too!'

Kaylene groaned and replied, 'Please don't call me Kay.'

Skyla laughed and took out a map from her suitcase. 'My mum requested for a map of the school so I know where I'm going, because I get lost easily,' she explained. 'Now, let's see where our dorm is in. Aha! Here it is! Follow me, Kay...lene!' Skyla and Kaylene picked up their suitcases and she lead the way to the girls' dorm room. Surely enough, they arrived soon at a door with a '6' marked on it.

'This is it!' Skyla said as she pushed open the room door. Kaylene peeped inside. There was a blonde girl with headphones, a purple haired girl wearing some kind of scarf thing, a girl wearing a green poncho, a black haired girl wearing a blue jumper, and a redhead with her hair in a two way ponytail. They were having a pillow fight and didn't seem to notice Kaylene and Skyla standing at the door.

'Um, Hi?' Skyla tried to catch the girl's attention. All five of them stopped what they were doing and turned to look at Skyla.

'Oh, hi Skyla!' the blonde was the first to react. She turned to look at Kaylene. 'Nice to meet ya! I'm Elesa, what's your name?'

'Uhh, Kaylene.'

'Hi Kaylene! That's Shauntal, Gardenia, Candice and Flannery.' Elesa pointed to the purplehead, orangehead, blackhead and redhead respectively. All of them waved their hands at me. 'Oh, and that's Skyla, but it seems as you two met before.'

'Yeah! I saw her at the waiting area, so I went to say hi.' Skyla piped up.

Flannery pointed to two sets of bed at the left corner of the room. 'Those are your beds.'

Kaylene walked to the bed furthest to the corner and plopped her suitcase on the floor beside it. She lay down on the bed when she heard Skyla say, 'Hey! We should get to know each other more! Let's break the ice!'

We gathered in a circle on the floor. 'I'll start first!' Candice offered. 'I'm from Snowpoint City here in Sinnoh, and I'm good friends with Gardenia.'

'I'm Gardenia, and I'm from Eterna City.'

'I'm Flannery! I come from Lavaridge Town all the way from the Hoenn Region.'

'I'm Skyla, from Mistralton City in Unova! Elesa is my bestie!'

'I'm Elesa, and I live in Nimbasa City in the Unova Region.'

'Uh, my name is Kaylene. And I'm from Undella Town, in Unova.'

'There! Now we all know each other! Oh, I have an idea! Why don't we invite the others to our dorm? The ones from Unova I mean.' Skyla suggested.

Elesa thought about it, then agreed. 'Okay, I guess. I'll go find them.'

Elesa left the room and came back after a few minutes, with a couple of people following her.

Elesa and Skyla introduced all of them, but one caught Kaylene's attention. He was Grimsley, a guy with dark hair that looked like a vampire. He had a yellow scarf that swished behind him as he walked. He seemed so intimidating, Kaylene couldn't stand it. She looked away from Grimsley. He was pretty cute, but she couldn't let him distract her.

'Hellooooo! Earth to Kaylene!' Skyla was waving her had in front of her friend's face. Kaylene snapped out of her train of thoughts and blinked. 'So, what were you thinking about?'

Kaylene blushed and stammered, 'N-nothing? Why?'

Skyla smirked. 'Ooh, looks like someone likes Grimsley!' She teased. Suddenly her face turned serious. 'But be wary of him. Grimsley can be a player, so make sure he doesn't hurt you feelings.'

Kaylene thought about what Skyla had said. A player...But she really liked Grimsley! He was cute! Was this how it was like to have a crush?

END