Prologue

It is the time in the world right now, where people are very much fixated on technology already. Even though the population as of now is probably over the limit of its capacity, I don't see that much people when I'm outside. Where are they?

.......

*A.I. Voice speaking*

*Please enter Account name and Password*

*Scanning*

*Authenticating*

*Login Successful*

"Ahh, her songs really can make you feel calm".

"I should leave a comment on her page."

In this world, popularity is easy to get. ..... As long as you know how to sing.

I listened to some of her songs in repeat while I was reviewing for my exam tomorrow. For people like me who isn't good at singing, the only thing I can utilize is my brain's function. 

"Oh, he's online. I'm gonna chat him."

"Hey, Kenn. Have you reviewed for our exam tomorrow?", I asked him

"Not yet. But it's too ez. Review no need", he replied.

Well, he's intelligent so I guess that's expected of him to not review at all. I'm not 100% confident with my skills, so I still need to review.

"Btw, have you heard M2U's new song?", I asked.

"Nope, busy playing".

"Oh, I see. I'll leave you, then".

*Closes chat window*

Looks like he's so busy. I'll just chat Juls, then.

*Opens Juls' chat window*

"Hey, Juls. Have you heard of M2U's new song?", I asked her.

Without a second to spare, she replied very quickly.

"OMG OMG YES! IT'S NICE! I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.", she replied with the intensified capitalization of letters.

"oMg, me TOOOOO!! Btw, have you reviewed for our exam tomorrow? I asked Kenn, and he said he didn't review yet"

"I have reviewed a bit, but I'm still gonna review tomorrow morning. It's a bit late already, why aren't you still asleep though?", she asked.

"I can't sleep. Still listening to M2U's songs."

"I'm just editing something, and I'm gonna sleep after this, so see you tomorrow. Gooooodnight~"

"Oh, goodnight too. See you tomorrow", I replied to her.

I continued listening to M2U's songs and after 30 minutes or so, I decided to sleep. I disconnected myself from the virtual internet, turned on my computer, and played some classical music to help myself sleep easily. 

I woke up the next day, prepared myself for school, and braced myself as well for the final examination. The end of the school year is quickly getting nearer without my realizing it. I wonder what I'll be doing with my free time.

As I arrived at the school, nothing much unusual happened. We arranged ourselves orderly according to the given seat plan, and we took the exam. The total number of hours allotted for the exam is 4 hours. After the 4 hours have passed, I approached Kenn and Juls....

"Hey, so we're finally done eh?"

"Yeah, wanna grab a bite on the way home?", Juls asked us.

"Sure", me and Kenn answered in Chorus.

We went to the nearest place outside our school where we can get decent snacks, and we talked about some stuffs.

"So, you guys have any plans this summer?", Kenn asked.

"Not really. I don't even know what I should do this summer, but I'll definitely attend one of M2U's virtual concerts this year", I replied.

"OH! Have you heard about the virtual concert that Aesir will be having this year?", Juls suddenly asked.

"Wait, what?!! I didn't know that he will be having a virtual concert. I thought he never showed himself in front of people", I replied with a surprised look on my face.

"That's not much of a surprise. He's popular, and a lot of his songs are being acknowledged by people. It's probably time that he show his face in front of people", Kenn stated.

"Well, yeah. I don't listen to his songs that much, but I will definitely attend his concert as well", I replied.

After we finished eating, we each went on different ways and went home.

Upon arriving home, I immediately went changed clothes, took a bath so that I would feel refreshed, then turned on my cyTus. I played VR Overwatch while listening to my favorite song of M2U. I haven't played for 4 days because of school works and examinations, and that's why it's great that I will be able to play again today. I mean, think about it, an FPS game in VR where you can control your character according to your movements. If you've watched Sword Art Online before, you probably know how a nervegear works. The same applies with the cyTus To be honest, I didn't expect for me to reach out the time where something like this technology would exist. Unlike in SAO though, there are lots of things in question.
How was this cyTus created? Who are running the servers of the virtual internet? All users of cyTus actually don't have any idea who is the person or who are the persons behind such an accomplishment. It's a good thing though. People don't really engage in prohibited drugs anymore because they spend their money in cyTus. No wars or arguments between countries because most people are engaged in cyTus. Whether they may be adults, elders, or just children, they are already exposed to the world of the Virtual internet. The mystery still hides behind an invisible wall.

I slept, since I'm kind of sleepy already. I won several games, also lost some, but overall, it was worthwhile.
..
...
*Unknown voice*

"Wake up."