Æsir-fest

It's finally the day. The day where people will rejoice in the name of music. Where the crowd will hail every single music they hear. 

Of all the musicians out there, Aesir is somewhat the most popular. They said that every single person who listens to his music becomes obsessed with it.

I'm now here, sitting on top of a great, and relaxing chair while staring in front where there are a lot of monitors placed.

"Make sure all the cables are safe and secure," I said at an employee.

"Uhm, yes sir," said the employee as he turned away and went out the room.

I won't stay here for long. David will take charge here soon. Apparently, he's the only person I can entrust with this job.

It's a good thing that I have found someone who has a spare ticket for a seat at Area A.

Awhile after, I heard footsteps approaching this room. I assumed it was Davis as there's no one who will come here anymore since the security check is done.

I looked at the monitor to check the live footage of the camera which was placed outside the room, and I saw David. I saw him pulling out his electronic pass card and he let the scanner verify his card. The door opened.

"Hey, Simon. I'm ready to take over"

"Alright. I'll take my leave. Thanks again, David." I said to him as I tapped his shoulder two times.

As I was about to get out of the room, I asked him out of curiosity,

"You already know what to do with the thingies here, right?"

"Huh?! Of course, I know what I'm gonna do.... I'll check the temperature of the server and contact the assigned personnel if something unusual happens. I'll also check for any irregularities in the network and the connection."

"Don't worry, I have you covered. You rarely take a break, so enjoy this short one," he said to me as he gave me an assuring nod.

As I went out of the room, I proceeded to my office. As I swiped my card through the scanner, it asked for my biometric print. Finally, I got to enter my office.

I went into the bed-like structure in my office. If I recall it correctly, it's called the Augmentor. I wore the cyTus device on my ear and laid down. I pressed a button and initiated the countdown sequence. I closed my eyes, and 9 seconds later, I opened it.

I'm now inside the Coliseum where the Virtual Concert will take place. I went down to Area A and went to where my assigned seat is located. I opened the inventory of my Avatar and I checked my ticket. I scrolled down for a bit and as soon as I saw the ticket, I pressed the virtual 'equip' button. It flashed right in front of me, then I held it using my left hand. Finally, I entered the pin of my ticket unto the seat where I'm assigned as said from the ticket.

*A.I. Voice speaks*

"Seat Number A57: Unlocked"

The seat is now unlocked. I sat on it and just waited for the concert to begin. It's now 21:52. The concert will begin at 22:00. While waiting, I just wondered how Davis is doing in the Mainframe. I still can't believe it though. I found a ticket for this seat. The view is great here. I will be able to see the stage clearly. I'm neither too far nor too near from the speakers which makes it perfectly balanced. If the news is accurate, which I believe it is, there are going to be a million viewers of this concert.

Finally, it's 22:00. Just a short while and the Aesir-fest will start. It's called the Aesir-fest, but in reality, two other popular musicians will perform. According to the programme, the first one that will perform is going to be Robo-AI, the second one is my favorite, which is PAFF and they said that they will save the best for last, so obviously it's just Aesir.

As soon as Aroma's part is over, I'm going to log out anyway. 

*Music plays*

Oh, looks like it's starting. I better ready myself. 

The music just kept going on and on. I'm currently enjoying it. Getting free from the stress of living once in awhile, hearing the sensational beauty of music through my ears, enjoying every single note and beat while I'm in my seat is just very phenomenal.

Robo-AI is actually just a robot himself. Though, he's a very splendid one. He's very intelligent to the point that he also creates his own pieces of music. He's not part of the A.R.C., but he's an ally. Rumors have it that he was created by a very great programmer before. There is only very little to no information regarding that matter, but the moment I realized what the capabilities of programming are, I became inspired to be a programmer.

He played astonishing mixes of music while on stage. He played, Midnight, Burn it Down, Make it Burn, Restriction, Ember, Luolimasi, and many more. It's almost 90 minutes already, which means that it's almost Helena's turn.

Finally, Robo-AI had bid us farewell, and Aroma entered the stage with a magnificent entrance. The beat changed, the color of the stage changed, and immediately, I stood, and focused myself on her.

PAFF's full name is Aroma White. I don't have that much information on her personal life, but I do know a certain rumor about her, that states that when she was a child, she was involved in a car accident which caused her to lose her memories. Because of that, she always forced herself to work hard which is why she has devoted her self to creating good music.

She sang a lot of songs in front of the whole Coliseum, and when she sang her encore song 'Gravity', I was immediately mesmerized by the tone of the song. Not just me, I guess. I looked around me, and everyone has their eyes on Aroma. Well, she's a great singer, so I expected as much.

When the song ended, everyone shouted and clapped vigorously. I also clapped loudly. As she was about to sing another song, I felt something weird. I heard a high-pitched sound in my ear, and I felt slightly dizzy. 

I continued to hear the high-pitched sound and it became louder and louder until..... I fainted.

........

The next thing I know, I woke up in my office, still laid down on the bed with the cyTus device on my ear. I removed the cyTus, stood up, and decided to go where I left David. As I went out of the room, I heard a voice running to me saying,

"SIMON! Are you o-", 

And then, I again, fainted.