# 1 - Car Radiø

"Bitch."
"Jerk."

I was fighting a few womanly tears when the supposed love of my teenage life had finally accepted that he had been cheating on me. Sigh. Typical high school bullshit. And now this particular love of my life had the audacity to say to my face that he was bored of me. Boys nowadays.

Even though I hated him with all my guts right now, this poor little heart of mine still wants what it wants. Damn Gomez, another time.

I took in a deep breath and felt the summer air hit my face. The block was empty except a few cars parked on the side way. The houses looked over with their white picket fence and green gardens. Locus and bees buzzed around lazily, enjoying their summer Sunday.

Noah had come to my place so that we can have "the talk". We were standing out on the gravel, under the shade of a tree. One would hope that we would giggle and kiss like horny teenagers, but alas! we were quarrelling like cats and dogs. Accusing and blaming. Hurting and hurting.

"Okay wait, let's calm down a bit." I said, mostly to reassure myself than to him.

"You are the one who needs calming down not me." He muttered under his breath.

"Oh do shut up you fucking smart mouth." I said. " I gave you the chance to speak whatever you wanted to and I would listen. For all this maturity you could at least apologise to me!"

"Apologise? For what?" Noah said, leaning on his car. "What am I supposed to apologise to you?"

"For kissing her. Whoever she was," I replied, "Do you even know her name Mr. Popular Jerk Captain of soccer team?" I felt my face flush with anger remembering the sight of how he was gobbling another girl'a face after they won the match. How she was grabbing him as if he was the only one who could save her, from me. And that vicious smug face she gave me after she noticed me looking at them dumbfounded. Oh that poor child, she is dead.

"Well I can't help with my popularity and it was the new girl I suppose. The shy one," Noah said.

My knuckles felt hot and I wanted to hit him badly, I wanted to scream and pull his hair and hit him. Why? Why is he doing this? What kind of sadistic pleasure is he getting by telling me all this in such way.

I looked at him, dead in the eye and said "Apologize, Noah."

" I am supposed to apologise to you for kissing a fangirl of mine when you were too busy twerking your ass for the team."

I felt the slap hit his before I could realized my hand had a mind of his own.

"Get out of my sight, you sicken me." I said.

"And I am supposed to just stand here listen you lecture me on cheating when you've been flirting with half the school already." He argued.

The day was already hot and I looked at Noah, the sun of my life. Only he was as irritating as the hot (yes, he was hot) summers.

I squinted at him "I am the damn cheerleader captain. How do you suppose am I to survive in this hellhole of high school without flirting my way trough and being a bitch every other second?" I defended myself. " And unlike you I don't go on giving kissing on mouth to your team mates. But you would like that. Wouldn't you? Wait Noah, wait for the day when you will regret doing this to me."

He didn't say anything and kept on giving me a hard stare.

"You will remember the promise you made. You will remember how you said you would never hurt me despite what this high school throws at us. You will remember how you broke that promise. And you have my word that you will regret breaking it."

I turned on my heels and left him without wasting another moment. It was typically a mic drop/flick hair moment but I was too busy crying after my death threats. Monday, some serious shit is gonna happen in school and I promise you all. Brother mine is coming back tomorrow and it's time to bitch up my game. Enough of being soft and letting people walk all over you.

Let me make this clear before me move further: a) I am the blue eyed blonde cheerleader captain in a high school— the perfect recipe for half the school to suck upto me and hate me and the other half to consider me a bitch, in other words still hate me. b) I am Mayhem Winters, the school's Lieutenant Bitch and like it or not l, I do live upto my name.

//— — —

Hey hey hey!
Thank you for reading this. Do leave comments below. Do help me make this better, I am just a kid. All sorts of criticism welcome. Bring it on chico!

And who got the supernatural reference in the beginning ;)
Destiel!!! *cries*

Follow me on:
Instagram- bloody_pranksteen