Chapter 2 Bumblebee

Moonlight POV

The next day came and I woke up and got dress in a skull short T-shirt dress with some black long boots and added a black choker. I put my hair up in a top ponytail then did my makeup.

I look myself in the mirror and sigh knowing that when I get to Sam house I was going to regret it but I had to get answers and fast

I look myself in the mirror and sigh knowing that when I get to Sam house I was going to regret it but I had to get answers and fast. Today there was also a lake party were I knew that Sam was going to assist even if he didn't get invited.

I grab my phone then head out my house to my alt-mode were I drove over to Sam house. I got off then head inside their backyard where I then saw it. The Autobots alt-mode park on Sam backyard. I knew that if they were there in the car lot letting Sam buy him then they wanted something with Sam but what.

"Good Morning Mrs. Witwicky" I great while I walk on Ron's path knowing well that he gets mad if I walk on the grass.

"Good Morning Zoe. Please called me Judy don't need to be so formal" Judy said making me nod in reply.

"Ron, this one is uneven" Judy told Ron as she looks down at one of the tiles on the path.

"Yeah, probably" Ron replied.

"This one is wobbly" Judy said next up while moving the tile with her feet.

"Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon" Ron replied sarcastically.

"Couldn't we have hired a professional?" Judy asked.

In that exact moment Sam came out the house and he began to walk on the grass and not the path.

"Sam..." Ron said while looking up.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Look where your walking on Sammy boy" I replied.

"Zoe is right. I do not like footprints on my grass" Ron said.

"What foot... There's no footprints" Sam replied.

"That's why I build my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay. Like Zoe. She uses the path" Ron said.

"It's family grass, Dad" Sam said as he walks over to the path.

"Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand" Ron said.

"This... I can't do it anymore. You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog" Sam said to Judy.

I look over at the annoying dog that Sam has. I hated that dog so much because one day I turn into my Bi-pedal mode to stretch my sore limbs he peed on my pedal making me hate him.

"What?" Judy asked.

"He's got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom" Sam explained.

"That's his bling" Judy replied. Sam and I then walk over to his car which I be keeping my eyes on.