Chapter 4 The Autobots

Moonlight POV

We drove in silence until Mikaela decided to speak.

"This car's a pretty good driver" Mikaela said.

"I know" Sam replied.

"Hey maybe you should sit in my lap" Sam said out of nowhere. I look at him from the corner of my eye with a 'What The Fuck' face.

"Why?" Mikaela asked.

"Well, I have the only seat belt here. You know, safety first" Sam replied. I smirk knowing really well what was Sam trying to accomplish.

'Like if that will work' I thought.

"Yeah, all right" Mikaela said making me look at her. She then crawled into the front and settled herself down on Sam's lap.

'It actually works' I asked myself.

I look at them then smile. Maybe Mikaela is indeed the perfect match for Sam. I smile once more than turn my attention back to the road.

"You know, that seatbelt thing was a pretty smooth move" I heard Mikale said making Sam and I chuckle.

"Thank you" Sam responded.

"Could you two stop being so cheesy?" I asked with a chuckle making them both also chuckle.

"You know what I don't understand. Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into his piece-of-crap Camaro" I heard Mikaela whispered to Sam but Bumblebee heard because he then pressed the brake pedal all the way down.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Sam yelled in alarm.

"Oh, see. No. Get...No, that doesn't work. see" Sam said as he and Mikaela got off. I was about to open the door to get off but then Bumblebee took a u-turn and drove off with me still in the car.

"Bee what are you doing?" I asked once he went to drive on two wheels were I had to grab the seat belt like my life depend on it.

I didn't get a replied but then see Bumblebee scan a car that pass by and he began to transform his alt-mode design. Once finish he was no longer an old looking Camaro but a 2009 Chevy Camaro. He then turns back and went to the Sam and Mikaela.

"Looking good Bee" I said.

": Thank you Zoe:" Bee replied.

"Moonlight" I said with a smile.

": Huh?:" he asked.

"The actual name is Moonlight" I said.

": Moonlight? Cool name:" Bee replied.

"Thank you" I said.

We then made it back to where Bumblebee drop Sam and Mikaela. When they saw Bumblebee their jaw hang open and their eyes were wided open. They immediately came up running and got inside. Sam in the passenger seat and Mikaela on the back seat. Sam and Mikaela look around the now new atl-mode of Bumblebee. After a few second Bumblebee went back to driving.

"Just that you know I like your other alt-mode as well" I whispered to Bumblebee so Sam and Mikaela won't hear.

": Thank you:" Bumblebee replied.

After a while I see Bumblebee push a fence open and he stop up ahead. He opens his doors for us to get out. We three then walk to the front of Bumblebee alt-mode looking at the sky as we saw four meteors like balls in fire entering the Earth atmosphere flying across the sky.

I look from the corner of my eye Sam and Mikaela grabbing each others hands making me smile at them.

I look up at the sky once again and watch as each of the meteors crash on Earth in a different direction. For a strange reason. I felt my heart beat rapidly when they did. I was about to meet him again.