Chapter 7

"So Kay did you have fun at VidCon yesterday?" Christina asked me ask she pulled out of my driveway

"Yea it was really fun" I told her

"Did you meet anyone?" Amy asked me

"Yea um iiSuperwomanii because she's bae"

"I thought I was bae" Lauren pouted

"You are bae you're my first bae" I said and kissed her pout away. "But yea um iiSuperwomanii, Brent Rivera, JC Caylen, Acacia Brinley, and Miranda Sings" I told them

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Lauren yelled in my ear

"First OW! Don't yell in my ear! Second what!"

"You met Miranda sings!"

"Yea but I don't really like her"

"I hate you" Lauren said and started messing with her phone

"Well let's see if you hate me after you check my Instagram" I told her and gave her a smirk. Lauren then have me a 'what the hell' look. She started messing with her phone and she looked like she was in shock. So I'm guessing she saw the video I got of Miranda saying hi to her.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!" Lauren yelled and kissed me passionately.

"Um guys there's still a minor in the car" Dani said referring to herself which made Lauren and I pulled away.

We drove to where we're filming the girls Problem cover.

"Lauren it's your turn" I told her. She made her way over and stood in front of the camera.

"Okay whaaaat do I do" she asked me

"Just lip sing and act cute...wait you're already cute so just lip sing"

"You're weird" she laughed

"Yea but you love me. Alright ready?" She nodded. "And action" I said and started filming Lauren.

We did some more shots then we started packing up and heading back to the van.

"So we've been dating for a week and we still haven't gone on a first date" I informed Lauren taking her hand in mine. "So I was thinking...if you weren't busy tomorrow night I'd take you out on a date"

"Yea I'd like that" she smiled and pecked my lips. Our foreheads resting against others. We heard some clicking coming from where Lauren's sisters were but I payed no attention to. "I love you"

"I love you too" I replied and Lauren kissed my forehead.

"Love birds come on we're going home!!" Lisa yelled at us.

We all piled into the van and headed home.

"Guys look at these pictures I took" Dani said and passed her phone around with everyone 'awing' when it got to them exept Katherine Her got to Lauren and she smiled when she looked at the picture. Lauren handed Dani's phone to me and it was a picture of me and Lauren from a little bit ago. Our foreheads resting against each other's with the sun in the background shining on us but you could barely see our faces but still looked beautiful. I scrolled to the left and saw a bunch of Dani's selfies.

"Dani you take a lot of selfies" I told her

"Hush like you dont" she said taking her phone back.

"Actually I don't I'm not a big fan of selfies. I don't like taking pictures of myself or being in pictures"

"But you do with me all the time" Lauren said

"Yea because I can't say no to you"

"Oh god I'm gonna puke" Dani said and acted like she was throwing up.

"But can you send me the pictures you took of me Lauren" I asked and Lauren asked too. Dani agreed.

They dropped me off at home. I entered the house but it was quiet. I made my way up to my room and saw a note on the door.

I went to the store be home soon and Jason went to band rehearsals

Love mom and Jason

I took the note off my door and through it in the trash when I walked in.

It was already 8pm by the time I was ready for bed. I was going through my messages when I saw the pictures of Lauren and I from earlier. I opened Instagram where I only had about 36 post then 47k followers. So I and decided to post one of the pictures Dani took of Lauren and I earlier.

"You don't understand how much you really mean to me. I need you in my life you're my necessity but believe me you're everything. That just makes my world complete and my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see you're all I ever need.❤️💞💋" is what I posted for my caption. I didn't tag Lauren in it because I know she doesn't want our relationship out there yet. A few people from the CimFam follow me on social media because they know I'm friends with them from pictures Lauren makes me take that she posts or the videos Lisa makes and you can see m in the background or when they mention me it tweets. After I posted the picture a few people asking me who the girl was. And I saw Dani's comment on it which said,

"Oh my god I ship this so fricking much! OTP!" I laughed. Then I saw Lauren comment on it which was just 5 red hearts. I smiled. People from the CimFam and other people asked who it was but I ignored them. If only they knew.

I stayed awake until 11pm because I started thinking about my caption I posted on Instagram. I started think if I can turn it into a song which I tried doing and finally succeeded. I decided to sing it for Lauren on our date tomorrow which I already have planed out.