Horse - Logicality

Less weird than the title suggests; Patton is hung and afraid of hurting Logan.

-------------------------------

"Lo, I don't want to hurt you." Patton voice is as soft as ever, and Logan feels guilty for even being slightly distracted by the obvious outline of Patton's cock through his boxers, the only clothing that remains on him. "Pat, I trust you not to hurt me, I don't care that you're – how do they put it – hung like a fucking horse." That gets a small laugh out of Patton. "I trust you to be careful and considerate. I'm not as fragile as you think," Logan trailed off, hands cupping Patton cheeks, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Okay," Patton breathes out, his own smile returning briefly before pushing down his boxers. And now they're both as nude as each other. "Okay?" Logan asks, getting a short but certain nod in response, "then fuck me, Pat, please." He smiles as Patton flushes, hands grabbing his waist and throwing him onto the bed, Patton crawling up after him. "Are you sure, baby boy?" Patton asks, spreading Logan's legs and settling in between them. "I'm sure... daddy."

Patton smiles, partially a smirk, "good boy, I'm going to spread you nice and wide for my cock, wouldn't you like that, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. Please."