Chapter 4

Miranda

As the Dr told me she knew what was making me sick I got scared and she looks at me and said Honey don't worry Nothing is wrong with you your just Pregnant. When she told me that I started cry I looked at Blake and he was crying to he grabbed my hand and said we are gonna have a baby Shelton! Blake

After the Dr said Miranda was Pregnant I started crying I can't believe there's gonna be a baby Shelton after we left the Dr's we went and got something to eat Miranda was finally hungry so we went to her favorite place.

Miranda

As we got to my favorite place to eat Blake helped me out of the truck and we held hands As we walked in we got our Table. About 15 mins of us being there 2 girls named Amber and Jessie walked over to us and asked for our picture and autographs and we said yes.

Blake

When we got our pictures with Amber and Jessie they went to walk off and we asked them if they wanted to sit with us so they did and we all got along Very well so we invited them to stay at our house they was really surprised when we did but they said yes! When we got back to our house we showed them their room they put their stuff in the room and came back down stairs.

Amber

As Me and Jessie put our stuff in our rooms we walked to to stairs and look at each like this is not happening when we got back down stairs Miranda we can call her and Blake mom and dad if we want!

Jessie

When Miranda said we can call her and Blake Mom and dad I started freaking and so did Amber it was like We never thought a day like this would come! After Miranda said that she told us that she was pregnant and we both jumped up and said yes a Baby Shelton.

Miranda

After I told them they could call us mom and dad and that we was haveing a baby they was all happy and could not believe any of this was happening they tweeted about it and texted every one they knew it was a dream come true for them and I could not wait to see what the future held with Me Blake baby Shelton Amber and Jessie