Chapter 8

Miranda

After The Dr put the gel on my stomach she said Miranda your having a Girl. I started Crying and so did Blake Jessie and Amber. The Dr said Congratulations and told me that my due date was sometime in July we left and decided to go shopping As we was in the truck I looked at Blake and said i like the Name Kaylee Nicole and Blake said he really likes it to so Kaylee Nicole Shelton is her name we got to the baby store and we went In.

Blake

As we got to the store The 3 girls went crazy picking everything out in Pink I couldn't help but laugh cause it was sleep damn cute! Now I am have 4 girls what am I gonna do with myself Kaylee is gonna have me wrapped around her finger like the other 3 does!! When we got home we called the family and told them they all was excited

Jessie

I looked at Amber after we got home and said I can't believe we are gonna have a baby sister and she said she was really excited and couldn't wait till Kaylee got here.. me and Amber decided to cook dinner that night it was a pretty good night it felt good to be happy again!! Then something unexpected happened I got a phone call from Chris telling me I better tell him where Amber and I told him I didn't know and to lose my number!

Amber

After dinner Me Miranda and Blake was talking and we heard Jessie yelling outside so I went out to see what all the yelling was about and she told me Chris had called her saying he was on Oklahoma and wanted to know where I was I dropped to the ground and started Crying Blake and Miranda had heard everything Blake walked up to Me and Jessie and wrapped us in is arms and said don't worry girl I won't let anything happen to you and we both said thanks dad we love you and gave Miranda a hug and said we love you to mom.

Miranda

When I heard Chris was in Oklahoma I have to do everything in my power to protect my 2 girls noone would hurt them. We got them inside and sat down to watch a movie..and there was a knock on the door Amber and Jessie grabbed me and started crying I said it's OK girls Mamas got you. Blake got up and answered the door but it was someone we was not expecting.