Chapter 6

Amber

we went Back to the house around 5 to take a Shower. we all took a shower Me and Jessie told them we was going out for a few hours and they said OK.We went up stairs and changed thank God I found my make-up when I walked back down stairs I was told to go wash my face and put pants on.I looked at Jessie and said Gosh Dad can be a little mean.

Jessie

As Blake told Amber to go put pants on and wash her face me and Miranda started laughing and Amber said he was being mean I said naw he's just being a dad. They told us to be home by midnight went i looked at my phone it said 1:45 and we both said crap we are 2 hours late so we hurried home.To our surprise it wasn't Blake up it was Miranda.

Miranda

The girls was 2 hours late they was surprised to see that I was still up As they walked through the door I told them to sit down that we needed to talk i could see that they was scared and didn't want to make me mad!

Jessie

When Miranda told us to sit down I looked at Amber and said I Am scared and she said she was to. Miranda told us that we need to listen to what her and Blake tells us. We told her sorry and went to bed.

Blake

When Miranda Told me that the Girls came home 2 hours late I wasn't to happy so I went to talk to them I went and knocked on Amber's and Jessie's door and asked if they could come down stairs and they both answered with Yes dad be down in A min. As they came down stairs i told them to sit and I talked to them and they said they was sorry.

Amber

I was so glad that Blake and Miranda wasn't mad for us coming in late me and Jessie went back up stairs to here ready for the day. We was going baby shopping with Miranda she said she wanted to spend some time with her daughters

Miranda

I took Jessie and Amber shopping with me today I just wanted to spend time with the 2 girls I call my daughters it was a fun day shopping we had a blast after we got done shopping we went and got Ice cream As we was standing in line Amber looked at me and said mom I need to talk to you and started crying Jessie knew what it was about Jessie looked at me and she was crying to I knew it was bad!