Chapter 11

Blake

I understand that he's a good friend of Jessie's and Amber told me that he wouldn't hurt her I still feel the need As a father to talk to him. When he got here Jessie and Amber when out and said Hey to him then he came in and I told him I needed to talk to him. We went outside and he looked at me and said yes sir I told him that I may not be Jessie's real father but I promised her I would not let anyone hurt her so when she leaves with you make sure nothing happens to her she better be here by midnight I will be waiting for her he said yes sir I understand then we went inside.

Miranda

When Blake and Tristan came back inside Blake looked at Jessie and told her to have fun but be back at midnight Jessie asked Amber if she wanted to go she said no she was scared that Chris might be in Tishomingo and Tristan walked up to Amber and gave her a hug and said I won't let him hurt you or Jessie. Amber still said no she wanted to stay home me and Blake and they said okay and left. After they left I ordered Pizza for me Amber and Blake they said it would be done in 30 mins so me and Amber when to get it As we left Amber started Crying I asked her what was wrong and she said that they wasn't sad tears Thebes happy tears she couldn't believe me and Blake was in her life.

Amber

As me and Miranda went time get the Pizza I started crying so she pulled over and asked me what was wrong I told her I was happy that her and Blake was in my life and everything she gave me a hug and said Sweetie Blake and could not be any more happier that you and jessie are in our life's at this point she was crying to so she let me drive cause she was crying to bad I looked at her and said Mom I love you and she said I love you to sweetie

Jessie

When I got home Miranda Amber and Blake was up when I walked through the door Miranda jumped up and gave me a hug and said I love you sweetie I said I love you to mom. We all went to bed we had a long day what Miranda didn't know was Amber Blake and myself has been planing a Baby shower for her so we told her the Girls at the Pink Pistol was taking her out so we could set up the baby shower at The Pink Pistol.

(What do you think Miranda gonna do when she sees the Baby Shower?)