31

Sitting in my office thinking of last night's play in the playroom almost makes me wet by just thinking about it. I have the world's most fantastic husband. I texted him that I can't get last night's play out of my head and how amazing he was. He replied and said he can't stop thinking about it either and that we should meet up for lunch somewhere, then afterward go and do our last minute Christmas shopping before heading home. I let Hanna know I will only be back on the morning of the 5th of January and that she can leave when I do in a little bit.

It is after all the 23 of December and the office is dead quite any why. She thanked me and started to gather her things. I wished her a merry Christmas when Sawyer came to get me and we head out to the restaurant Christian made reservations of us. He was already there when I arrived. Sawyer drove to the big house and left me in the capable hands of Taylor and Ryan. We had a wonderful lunch and then head out to go buy the kids their toys for Christmas. Got Teddy a train set he just loves playing with all sorts of trains. Maybe Christian can invent a solar power train, but it is just a thought, and for Phoebe, we got her a dollhouse and some baby dolls she can play with.

The store even wrapped it for us. After our shopping for the kids, we split up so we could go buy our presents for each other and will meet up in an hour. Ryan stuck with me as I head into a sexy lingerie store and then to technology store where I got him an electronic picture frame that he can keep on his office desk at Grey House. I got his picture frame wrapped and then join up with Taylor and Christian. We load out shopping in the car then head back home mid afternoon. The kids were playing and Teddy being Teddy is always protecting Phoebe. She almost fell on the blocks and he pulled her towards him before she could fall. Christian and I just look at each other and she wraps her tiny arms around her brother and gave him a kiss on his cheek. We sneak the gifts up to our room and hide them in our closet.

We already decorated the Christmas tree on the weekend and it is lit and really pretty. Teddy and Phoebe did all the decorating this year. Christian lifted Phoebe as she placed the star on top of the tree. The lights are flickering and it is really pretty. Got dressed in much more comfortable clothes and got dressed in jeans and sneaker and long sleeve shirt with a nice warm jacket then head down stairs. I sat with the kids and play with them as Christian joined us after he made a couple of calls.

I phoned the news paper to find out with the editor there how is tomorrows paper coming along and he told me most of the reports stories for the next few days have already been submitted and only needs to be put into the lay out. I thanked him for his hard work this year and wished him a merry Christmas then hung up. Christian cuddled up to me as we watched our kids play on the carpet in front of us.

'Have you ever thought in your entire life that you could sit here married. No, very happily married with two kids?'

'No, I have not. But to think about it now, I would not change a single thing till this second in both our lives because everything is so precious and the love that brought us to this point in our lives is far better than I ever could dream or have ever imagined.' He said and I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and I gave him a kiss. He kissed me back. Phoebe rubbed her eyes and came walking to me. I picked her up and let her lay in my arms.

'Teddy, have you told Phoebe all about Santa Clause yet?' Christian asked Teddy.

'No, but we can tell her now, daddy.' He replied coming to sit on Christian's lap.

'Phoebe sat up in my arms and the boys start telling Phoebe about Santa Clause then Teddy walk to the TV and put on his favorite Christmas movie in the DVD machine and we all sat watching it together. Tomorrow night being Christmas eve we are all gathering at Grace and Carrick's house to celebrate Christmas. Phoebe finally fell asleep in my arms and I lay her down on the day bed beside me and cover her with warm fluffy blankets. Later Teddy fell asleep on the carpet and I tucked Teddy under blankets with Phoebe and I lay down on Christian lap while he was busy on his phone. I read a new book. Fell asleep on Christian's lap. Was woken for dinner with gentle kisses on my forehead.