Outings

Marco POV

Today I'm going to ask my lov-I mean Nessa if she would like to come with me to the movies,just so we can get to know each other more,okay I admit it I like her but I'm not sure if she likes me back,so here we go.

Me:Hey Nessa what u doing

                                                                    Nessa:Hey nm,and you

Me:Would you go to the movies with me today?

                                                                    Nessa:Yeah,what time?

Me:Hows 6:00 pm sound?

                                                                    Nessa:Great see ya

Me:Bye;-)

Yes,Yes,Yes it worked,now I have six hours to kill,ugh its going to be along day.That was so worth it though.

Nessa POV

Hey Roni."Yeah what".Roni said.I have one question about you and Aaron."what is it Nessa?".Roni asked.Did you tell Alex and Lauren yet?"I don't know Aaron did"Roni said.Well if he didn't can I tell them?"Why would you wanner do that?"Well Lauren,Alex and I have been in the RonRon business for a long time now and I wanted to tell them so."Yeah sure you Nessa"Roni said.Yes thanks,and I'm going out later okay."With who or wait let me guess,Marco"Roni said.Yeah."You and Marco are getting on different levels know huh"Roni said.No his just a friend that has a great smi-I mean his just a friend that's all."Yeah right you where just in the middle of saying he has a great smile Nessa"Roni said.No I wasn't but since you said it I'll take you word that he has a great smile."Oh Nessa"Roni said shaking her head and laughing."Anyway I'm going to Aaron"Roni said."what time should I be back?".Roni asked.About before six."Okay bye"Roni said.Bye

Aaron POV

Wow I finally said it I finally told Roni I love her.Now she is on her way.We going to the dog park to walk the dogs.

30 minutes later

I hear knocking on the door and open it."Hey Aaron".Roni said then gives me a kiss on the cheek.Do you have your pup?"Yup here's tiger".Okay lets go."Aaron I have to go home before six".Why?"Nessa needs the car".Roni said.What does Nessa need the car for?"She's going out with a guy".Oh okay.Well we better get going."Your right lets go".

5:20 pm

"Aaron its been fun but know I have to go"Roni said.Okay I understand bye."Bye"Roni said as grabs tiger and goes.

Roni POV

My phone rings.Hello."Hey Roni where are you?".Nessa asked.Im five minutes away I'll be fast."Okay"Nessa said."Bye"Nessa said.Bye.

Nessa POV

Roni is home."Thanks Roni"I shouted."Okay go on your date"Roni said.Its not a date."Okay whatever you say,now go,Bye".Roni said.Okay okay bye.I was in the car reversing when all of a sudden a car pulls up at the back of me."Hey Nessa"The person said.Hey Marco,what are you doing here."I thought I would surprise you by coming to fetch you".Marco said.Oh well you did surprise me."Okay are you coming?".Marco asked.Okay,Okay I'm coming.I walked over to Marco's car and got in.Okay so what are we going to watch?"Anything you want".Marco said.How about IT?"What you want to watch IT?".Marco said.Yup."Okay".Marco said.He's right I would never want to watch a scary movie but this is an excuse to stay close to him,but when we got in I blanked out and thought why did I say IT?"Hey Nessa,earth to Nessa,NESSA!"Marco said.Huh."What's up".Marco said.I think I made a bad decision of choosing IT."Why?"Marco asked.I'm scared now."Don't worry I'll protect you".Marco said.Thanks.As soon as I saw it I huddle against Marco and closed my eyes in his arm."Don't be scared I'm here".Marco said.After the movie we went to the park for a stroll.We sat on the grass and looked at the stars.Wow its beautiful."Not as beautiful as you"Marco said.We locked eyes and all of a sudden we we were both silent and we both start leaning in but when we were just inches away I broke eye contact and said"its getting late we should probably go home""Yeah your right"Marco said.

At home 

Thanks for the incredible night again Marco,and for calming me down when I got scared."No problem,Okay enjoy the rest of the night,bye".Bye.I walked inside and hear Roni say "hey Nessa how was it".It was amazing."So what happened"Roni asked.Well we almost kissed and-Roni cut me off "wait what,wow Nessa".Wait let me finish we almost kiss but I cut him off and we watched IT and he said he would protect me and yeah."You watched IT"Yeah but he said he would protect me and put his arm around me."Wow Varco".Roni said.Excuse me Varco."Yeah that's your ship name".Roni said.Whatever I'm going to bed speak to you tomorrow goodnight."good night Nessa."