Murasakibara ( You're My by Taeyang )

Back at Teiko ,
~~~~~~~~~~~

Murasakibara POV

The first time I saw her , I thought that she was an annoying and expressionless girl just like Kuro-chin . But something make me wanna know her more .

During recess ,
I just strolling around the school building cause i got so bored . Nothing that could make me feel interested except my passion towards sweet and tall girls . I ended my walk when i realized when I already on the school rooftop . Then i saw her sleeping . Her (h/c) locks sways through the wind , and her face looks so sweet ( a/n : what he means is adorable ) . I decided not to wake her up , but the school bell rang to show that the recess is over .

Your POV

I wake up from my slumber and found a giant purple beside me poking my cheek .

"Arghh" i screamed but not that loud .

"Gomen , I'ts already past recess time . I have to wake u up ." He said lazily .

"Owh , thank you ." I stand up and ran towards my class . Whoever he was he sure got some incredible height . I guess i need to thank him properly .

The next day . (Still your pov)

I was gonna make my way to the my classroom when i accidentally bump with the giant purple .

"Owh , s-sorry ."

"Uhmmm, it's okay ." He said lazily . He was about to walk away , but i remembered something so i stop him .

"Etto , Murasakibara-san , could you lend me your hand for a moment .?" I said .

"Here" i gave him a various of flavor candy that i like . " this is my thank you gift for yesterday" i said while smiling at him .

Murasakibara POV

She gave me her candy at me for thank you gift . She said that i her for not getting late into class . Was that consider as help . Uhmm but not what i consider about , she just gave me her candy and her smile was so cute and angelic . And by the way how did she know my name .

"Ne shorty-chin , how did you know my name?" I ask lazily .

"S-shorty chin ? Owh about that , i found out that you were in the basketball team . So you are kinda famous around the school . And by the way i also got a name " she said with a pouting face .

Damn she's cute . Maybe i already been cured from loving a tall girl .

"So what"s your name then?" I ask her ,

"My name is (l/n) (y/n) ." She hand out her hand to shake her hand with me .

After that day , We always hangout together . Sometimes i suddenly called her baby without i realized . Thank god she didn't hear it . She cute , petit and her looks and skin looks like a baby . Her sweet personality makes me wanna make her mine . When i ate my snack , i start to remembered her . Her image start to appear on my mind . That day i started to make her mine .

Your POV

I was about to change my shoe , when suddenly a letter fell . In the letter it has a chocolate flavored lollipop . The letter show a poems no a song lyrics .

Since some time ago
I've been call you first, more and more
I already call you baby at the places you aren't at
It's quite funny to me, too

You're my chocolate
My sweetest chocolate
I really wanna have you
You, who is so sweet
I wanna have you
Wanna have you

So that you'll be able to lean on me
So that you can feel a nice happiness
I'll give you my everything

You're my ice cream
My sweetest ice cream
I really wanna have you
You, who is so sweet
I wanna have you
Wanna have you

The one who gave me the gift of love, that's you
The one person who gave me that dazzling love
That's what you are

To you, who is looking at me
I'll sing a song just for you

You're my candy
Lollipop candy
I really wanna kiss you
I really wanna love you ....

Meet me at the rooftop if you wanna know who am i?
By : purple candy .

AFTER SCHOOL AT THE ROOFTOP

(Still your pov)

As i about to open the door , i saw Murasakibara san standing there .

"Ne (l/n)-chin did you get the letter ? So what's your answer then? " he asked me with his tint pink cheek. It was cute for you . Of course you will say yes . The day you spend together had make you fell in love with him. His childish personality and his height make you fell for him more .

"Of course i do , my sweet purple candy ." I said while smiled at him .

Murasakibara POV

I was scared that she would not show up or she would reject me , but she accept my feeling for her . I was so happy and i can't control my happiness anymore . So i kissed her at her lips . Wow her lips was so sweet taste like chocolate .

After i pulled the kissed she was furiously blushed . I wishper something at her ear .

YOU'RE MY .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is Akashi ( Lips , Nose , Mouth )

Thanks for read . Feel free to request .