DRESS UP (Aomine x Reader) by Boys Republic

Aomine POV

You might not believe me, but currently I was kinda in a relationship with an Otaku girl. Her name was (f/n). She always wear checkers T-shirt and I rarely she her  ... ummm what do girls always do ??? Owhh Dress Up.  I'm not dating her because of her breast, its because her personality and her clumsy character. It was kinda cute to see her that way.  Well back to the story, today I want to ask her for a date and Kagami was having a party and all my friend will be there. I want to show everyone my girlfriend that I'm proud of. But I need to dress her up . It's not that I don't like her the way she right now, but I don't people to talk shit about my girl behind my back. I just to show everyone that (f/n) is prettier than everyone else. I ask Momoi for help, thank god she really supportive.

Aomine: "Satsuki,ummmmmm....c-could you please help me?" I was kinda hesitated to ask her for help cause she will never shut her mouth and tease me all day long.

Momoi: "Owh Dai-chan. Help? What help?"

Aomine: "Could you help and accompany me to dress up (f/n) for this night?"

Momoi: "EHHHHHHHHH!!!!??? Only for that. Of course I can. Trust me." She look at me with her shining eyes.

Aomine: "Thanks Satsuki." 

--------------AT THE MALL-----------

 Satsuki drag (f/n) to one of the most popular shop for girls to buy dress. She pick all the clothes that might suit (f/n).  I can see that (f/n) was uncomfortable but she looks that she really enjoy herself being dress up by Satsuki. While Satsuki was busy choosing  some of the clothes, (f/n) came to me.

(F/n): "Daiki-kun, why are you and Satsuki do all of this for me?" She really curious right now.

Aomine : "Nothing. It just that you're like a dazzling gem that was hidden for a long time. Will you shine for me today? You're my pride and always you're my queen." 

She look at me with her flushed face. Owh only god knows how cute she is right now. 

(F/n): "D-daiki - kun b-baka." She ran to Satsuki.

After spending 2 hours at the mall, finally we found a perfectly suitable clothes for her. It was a short pink dress that was not to short and a suitable high heels that perfectly matches with the dress. Now all the things had prepared, and now is to dress her up with that dress. Satsuki will do her job and I also need to change clothes for tonight.

----------------Time Skip------------------ 

I bet everyone will be shocked with (f/n) new transformation and fall into pure ecstasy. They maybe drunk off by her scent that seems made up but its not. They maybe think that (f/n) cared about all the attention given but it's not and as if she will put on make up. She never wear make up and if she does it will make her more beautiful.

Time passed, and now I have to pick up (f/n) then go to the party. Owhhhh I was kinda nervous to see her in her new appearance. I wait her in front of Satsuki house. Then she came out, my one and only girl.

(F/n): "H-how do i-i look?" 

Aomine : "You look really pretty in that dress." Owhh man she really beautiful right now. I can't describe her fully in front Satsuki. She might tease me again.

---------Time Skipped---------

Everyone at Party was really shocked to see that (f/n) was changed into the most beautiful girl. I told them about her and even showed them picture of (f/n) before she changed. Now they might not gonna believe their eyes. I not gonna lie, even if she don't dress up , she still the prettiest. You can ask me thousand times who is the prettiest ones and I would gladly said that my girl (f/n) was the prettiest among them all. I will tell her 100 times and not get tired of it.

After the party,  I walk her home like usual and I don't want to get kill by her dad if I sent her home late.

Aomine: "Hey, you know what. Whatever you wearing you still look like a fashionista to me." I smile at her.

(F/n): "e----ehhhhhh. T-Thank Y-you Daiki-kun." 

Aomine : "Hahhaha . No need to thank me. Satsuki done her best to dress you up. But I was lucky to have you to be my date." I ruffled her hair and tried not to damage her hair. "I love you just the way you are."  I kissed her soft lips. 

THE END

=========================================

TAE: " hahahaahahha aomine - kun you're sure out of your character."

MOMOI: "pffft it sure does."

Aomine: " S-shut up." (=///////=)

TAE & MOMOI : "fu fu fu fu"