Kuroko Tetsuya ( Loving Ice Cream by As One feat EZ-Life )

WARNING : CONTAINS TOOO MUCH FLUFFINESS

Kuroko kun might be out of character .... I'm a lazy writer ...

sooo let's enjoy ....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today was your first date with your deadpaned face boyfriend . How can this happen .?

Flashback ...

It was a day after valentine day , but you still didn't give your valentine gift to your crush . You were tooooooooooo shy and afraid that he might reject you . Your cousin , Kagami Taiga said that Kuroko really like Vanilla shakes so you thought that vanillachoco gift was the best to give to him .

You gather all of your courage to confess to him , so you write a short letter / note and put it at his shoe locker .

---TIME SKIP ---

"I....i.... li-like y-you , K-kuroko san ?" you said stuttered and with your blushing faced while handing him your handmade vanillachoco .

"Eh" he was shocked at first , and his faced was shown a small tint of crimson red . He liked you since the day Kagami introduce you when Kuroko and his teammate was visiting your cousin house .(remember that episode when Riko made a poisonous hotpot) You always can spotted him easily and always praise him that his misdirection was an awesome ability .

"I like you to (your name) san ," he said with his expressionless faced , but you could sense that he actually was nervous too .

"s-so , does it means ..... were c-c-couple?"

"yes, (your name) San , would you go out with me ?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

End of Flashback ...

It was Saturday , and you were suppose to meet your light-blue hair boyfriend at the park around 10 o'clock . Being a heavy sleeper , you wake up late , but thank god you already prepared your clothes that you wanted to wear that day . It was simple outfit but cute .

You were very late so you take a short path to the park and thankfully that the park was closed to your neighbourhood . When you arrived at the park , you didn't see Kuroko anywhere . 'I guess he already left' you sigh but then you heard your name being called .

"(your name) San"

"K-Kuroko kun , I thought that you already left ." you said with a teary puppy eyed faced .

"I will wait for you no matter how many hours had passed . So should we go now." he said while patted your head . You were a bit short than him .

"UMM!!" you smiled with you sparkling and kawaii smiled ever . Kuroko saw that and blushed hardly but you didn't noticed it cause he was covering it with his bangs .

-----TIME SKIP-----

Now both of you at the Amusement Park . You was very excited . You pointed at the roller coaster . You don't know that Kuroko was not very fond with height . 'gulp' he thought . He didn't show that he was afraid but still follow you . He became too silent when both of you arrive at the roller coaster . 'Oh kamisama , please let me live longer' kuroko thought .

After the ride , it seems that kuroko soul had been forced out from his body . Being a good GIRLFRIEND .... ehem ... you help kuroko to stand up still .

"Kuroko-kun , gomennasai , i'm really sorry ...." you said ..

"d-daijobu ( y/n) -san , i-its okay . i'm fine now " he said as he placed a bag of ice bag on his head .

Both of you became silent . You just don't know what to do next , afraid that you might hurt kuroko .

"(y/n)-san , what would you wanna do next?"

"I d-dunno , i'm adraid that i might have bored you"

"How could i be bored when you're with me ."

You were shocked by his word . That make you realized that both of you really loved each other .

As you were in a deep thought , suddenly your stomach growls , begging it's master to eat . The loud voice from your stomach make kuroko chuckled a bit .

"It's looks like a moster inside you are getting rebellious , aren't they . Hahahah Let's grab something to eat." His soft chuckle made you flustered in embarasement . You just made a huge discovery about Kuroko Tetsuya , he usually doesn't show any emotion but today , he had show the sweetest spot of him .

'I will treasured this day' that was you thought . Your hand interwined with him . Both of you heading to the food court . You really loved ice-cream while Kuroko ordered his usual drinks , Vanilla Shake . You were really a messy eater . A bit of the ice-cream was on your cheek near you lips . He came near your face slowly and kiss you . Your eyes widened . After he broke the kiss , you were really red and your heart rate impulse became higher than usual .

"K-K-K-Kuroko -kun ," you said while covering your red face .

"There was a bit of ice cream at your cheek" he points at the spot that he just kiss .

'hahahah (y/n) - san sure is cute' kuroko thought .

Both of you had enjoy the time , being together . You had tried all of the ride at the amusement park . You saved the Ferris Wheel's for the last .

'ughhh why did the time flies so fast, i wanna be with him a little longer' you thought.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

Now both of you in the Ferris Wheel's . You suddenly become so quiet . Even though that kuroko is afraid of height , he still ride the ferris wheel .

"(y/n)-san what's wrong ? "

"uhmmm , nothing .."

Suddenly the ride stop . Both of stuck at the top of the ferris wheel . You were scared that this would be the worsed date ever . Your eyes started to felt teary . Kuroko saw that .

"(y/n) - chan , thanks for being my girlfriend and for this wonderful day that we spent ." He lift your chin . He slowly moved closer and kissed you on your soft lips . You enjoy his sweet and soft lips touch yours .

After the both of parted , you could see his face was flustered . Being stuck at the top of the ferris wheel was not a bad idea after all . Both of you enjoy the sunset . This was the sweetest moment with him , that you would treasure it .

My sweetest Kuroko Tetsuya .

================================================

So how do you think ,.. sorry for the grammar mistake . Kuroko was ooc ,.... gomenne