Gothic bed

This fanfic is only fiction and is based on the work of Stan Lee, I am not trying in any way to violate the historical figure of Prince Vlad Tepes (Dracula), hero of Romania, such a wonderful country that gave us gymnasts such as Nadia Komaneci and Andrea Raducan.

LYDIA DEETZ AND SPIDER WOMAN

Capítulo 3: Gothic bed

Once all the monsters were defeated, everything went back to normal, in fact, neither Billy, Jeff nor anyone who had been transformed into a monster remembered what had happened.

"We'd better wait inside the crypt," Lydia suggested to her cousin, "so you'll have the perfect alibi and they won't suspect you're the spider woman.

"Okay," the superheroine agreed, and along with Lydia and Percy, they entered the crypt.

A few minutes later, Jeff and Billy arrived.

"You were right, Jeff, there is no such thing as vampires," Jessica said to her photographer friend, while she winked at Lydia and Percy.

"At least we'll get the most out of the trip," said Percy, who pointed to the vampire's coffin, which had been camouflaged and could not be discovered by Dracula. "Let's take this thing with us."

"The coffin?" Jeff said.

"And why would we have to take that thing with us?" Billy asked.

"As a souvenir for Lydia," said Percy as little stars came out of his eyes.

"I don't know..." Jessica said hesitantly.

"Please," Lydia asked this time with Percy, and the two of them put on faces of supplication and tearful little eyes.

"Okay," Jessica gave in with a sigh, "it would be nice if someone took care of Dracula's coffin, just in case."

"What did you say, Jessica?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing, eh Jeff, could you carry the coffin to the helicopter?" Jessica asked with what her poor friend had to obey.

All five left the cemetery when Percy suddenly rushed to a swamp near the site.

It turns out that Percy, with his super-developed feline senses, had located the werewolf's coffin.

The werewolf was not present and the same thing happened with Dracula's coffin.

"Come on, Jeff, you can do it," Jessica told poor Jeff, who had to carry both coffins.

When the five were about to approach Jessica's helicopter, Lydia asked to go to Von Frankenstein Castle to take some pictures.

"There is something I want to make sure of in that place," the Gothic girl asked enigmatically.

.

.

A couple of weeks later.

"And the winner of the school's second photography competition is...." said Ms. Shannon, the school's principal. "Miss Lydia Deetz!"

A chorus of applause echoed throughout the school garden, with applause from Lydia's parents, along with Percy and even Jessica and her nephew Billy and Jeff, who came for the event.

"It's not fair!" Suddenly screamed a blonde with a strong tan and huge eyelashes that looked a mile away than were fake. "The spider woman couldn't have posed for that Lydia Deetz's photographs!"

And not only was it that girl, but the snobby parents of the fake blonde were also against the judges' decision to declare Lydia the winner.

Jessica went ahead and spoke to the judges.

"As director and founder of the newspaper Justice, I can assure you that the photographs are true, I can vouch for that."

The head teacher and the judges no longer needed to listen anything else and dismissed the snobs outside the event.

"Thank you very much Jessica," Lydia said as she hugged her cousin.

"You don't have to, Lydia, you deserved it," Jessica replied and everyone went to the family car that would take them to Lydia's house.

"Don't thing about that you won," Claire Brewster suddenly cut them off with her snobbish, brainless bunch of lackey girls.

"What the hell is wrong with these girls?" Jessica was upset to see the brats threatening Lydia in front of her family.

Lydia was not intimidated, but rather she took a dignified and proud stand.

"Franky," Lydia called the driver who would take her and the others home, "it's time to go."

"Understood.... Miss... Lydia..." said in a deep, spectral voice, none other than the monster of Frankenstein, who was dressed as a chauffeur.

"YIAAA!" shouted Claire Brewster with their lapdogs and fled the place like the devil was chasing them.

.

.

The celebration party at Lydia's house was very entertaining with Japanese Gothic melodies and music by the Japanese Gothic girls' group Ali project. Franky was butler for Billy, Jeff and Lydia's parents' discomfort, but she didn't care.

"At first I had my doubts about this," Jessica admitted as she whispered to Lydia, "but I think it was a good idea to put "Franky" as your driver and butler, Lydia. I just hope your father doesn't have a nervous breakdown, just like your stepmother."

"After the conversation they had with the spider woman," Lydia whispered amusingly, "they'll have to get used to it."

Jessica laughed inwardly as she recalled how in her spider-woman form she threatened the Deetzes with reporting them to the police for trying to marry their underage daughter to an older man who was actually a Beetlejuice dressed as an oil billionaire when they wanted to build a luxury resort on a Hawaiian island.

.

.

After the party, Jessica said goodbye to Lydia and Percy, and returned to New York with Billy and Jeff (who were relieved).

Franky the butler, stayed to clean up the party and the Deetzes still trembling went to their rooms to sleep.

"How do you find your new bed, Percy?" wanted to know Lydia.

"I already got the smell of wet dog and it is very comfortable, I put some pictures of you inside."

"How sweet, Percy," said Lydia as a silver blush ran down her cheeks.

"What about yours?"

"Dracula's coffin is also very comfortable.... And I also put pictures of you Percy..."

The two youngsters looked at each other shyly for a second and then held hands to balance them nervously and kissed each other.

"You know Lydia, we wouldn't have to have the pictures of the two of us inside the coffins if we slept, you know, together..."

"I also want to, but in due course, I still want to torture my father and Delia a little more about the resort."

Percy laughed and after giving Lydia a passionate kiss, went to sleep.

Lydia entered her room and after bathing went straight to Dracula's coffin and entered it.

The Goth girl looked at whoever was reading this fanfic and with a smile said to you as she closed the lid of the coffin.

"Have a sweet nightmare."

FIN

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and leave a comment, pretty please.