The Revelation

I cry endlessly like a ragged mess on the balcony, the sky falls heavy rain at the same time. The typhoons occur along with my feelings. I can't describe myself. I felt I want to blame the world. I want to ruin all my fantasies and dream and turn into an endless nightmare. I wish would never come but many people assumed, bad things really happen. You couldn't do anything to stop this. I shout his name repeatedly as the heavy rain came to from the dark skies down. All I want is to make the rain wash away all my pain and sorrow toward what happens to Jinhyung. The old lady of the was a former maid of Jinhyung, she's the only trusted maid and friend. She tells Jinhyung past.

32 years ago

Jinhyung was a kind-hearted heir and also the only one son of Kim Family. He fell in love with a poor painter Jeon Jungseo. They secretly saw each other but the father caught them and kick out the Jeon. Jinhyung cry to his room, he couldn't eat anything even water intake declined. I was so worried about his health. He also loses weight and leads him to the hospital. I knew a witch in other towns. I approached her and tell her how my master will back to his healthy state. She gave a colorful stone and instructed him to sleep at 3 am and glance at the pictures, you want to see and that person will connect your conscious. The Chamberlain gave the stone to her master and instructed, the aims and the rules of the stone. That day every night at 3 am. Jungseo and Jinhyung continue their meeting without notice by anyone. Afterward Jinhyung health back to normal and better every day. Until the miserably day come. Jinhyung force to marry a rich young lady from a very-known family. He tries telling this situation to Jungseo. He told him that come to Seoul and start a new life. Jinhyung leaves this place even the stone. He was so desperate to come to Seoul and intended to escape from his family. The father was so furious and order to caught him alive. The Chamberlain helped him to escape from his father aim and ride to a ferry. They never knew the danger to come. The typhoons were so strong the ferry and its passenger turn in a panicking to the situation. The ferry sink to the ocean, any sign of the passengers never seen some of them alive to escape but none of them, we're Jinhyung to see. Gossip spread of his death in the town and the Kim Family moved to State and never come back again. The house was bought by the great artist know as Jeon Jungseo. He became famous and rich after Jinhyung death. He keeps his room as precious as jewelry and starts to paint Jinhyung figure every time, he dreams him off. Jinhyung never reveal himself to Jungseo, if he's alive or not they still seeing each other in dreams as long they together, no odd can stop their love. Even Jungseo get married, his heart and loves still have to Jinhyung. He always to his art room and paint his masterpiece... He never gave up his love until he died.

~~~~~~~~
The former chamberlain sigh in the line as she reveals, everything to me. I said goodbye to her, hiding my frustration and sorrow toward her. I closed his room and took a glance at his face.

"So.. Beautiful.." My thumb caresses down to his plum lips those lips. I want to crash this lips unto mine. I caress his paintings. The filled with the dark and gloomy environment. I was leaning on the wall above me is one of my grandfather's painting, I love the most also. I rubbed the stone which uses to their connection with their thoughts.

"I wish, I can dream of you again," I said before I drive myself into my dreamland where I can see him again.

The place is the same old beach. I already recognized this place. This beach is the beach in Busan where I live today and where Kim Jinhyung lives also but he leaves this place to find my grandfather but he failed and died on his journey.

I was all alone to this place no one here except me but I still expecting someone who gonna came here.

"Jungseo.."

I turn around to find his voice. He still loves my grandfather.

"Where are you Jinhyung?" I asked as the echo of my voice roaming around that place.

"Wait for me..'ll come for you.." He giggles as I heard the windshield laugh. I laugh emptied, I've never he has a wonderful laugh. I still question myself,

'Where are you?'

Suddenly the scenery change. The whirlwind of dirt covered me.. I couldn't see anything until it stops to the hospital where I bring the old man. People coming and passing thru me. My eyes caught Hoseok Hyung...

'What, he's doing here?'

I saw him going to the hospital entrance with a gloomy sad face that I've never seen before. He carries 2 coffee and 2 sandwiches. I frowned unto him which made a conclusion that he's not alone, someone is which him. I followed him to the hospital. I just knew that he doesn't see me. I just thought to myself. Then I saw my manager Kim Taehyung, he devastating cry against Hoseok Hyung chest. I've never seen him like this before. This was so sad that make my heart thug into pieces. Then they stop crying when suddenly a phone rings.

"Taehyung, answer it." Hoseok command and he immediately picked it up.

"Hyung. Thank God, you call..." Taehyung walks away and continues to talk to the phone. "Okay. Hyung, Don't worry Hoseok here for me. I'll be waiting for you.." He ended the call.

"What, he said?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

"He said that he coming tomorrow morning. He just needs to ask his manager." Hoseok Hyung nodded.

"That's great. I forgot to Jungkook. He's was near here." Hoseok suggested and Taehyung picks his phone.

I awake as my phone ring and my eyes widened as I saw the register number on my phone.

Taehyung calling.

~~~~~~~~