The Dream

"I don't understand what are you saying?" He tries to get away to me but I retain resembling his eyes, emphasizing to let him go.

"Please... listen to me!" I clutched his waist to move his body on me closely. "I'm sorry if I said something to you but~ there's odd on you." He exclaimed as he bit his lower lips. "Just tell me your true name.. please!!" I emphasized as he laments defeat his lips tremble as he begins to speak.

"Okay... My name is..."

Paper heart Play as a Ringtone.

~~~~~~

I attempt myself to make a terrible breakfast in the morning as I prepared a black toasted pancake and a brown burn egg. I understand that I can't cook when my mood demolishes because of that man... His name is...

Kim Taehyung...

I answer the phone as I woke up in my ringtone. I try to reach my phone I fell on the bed.

"Jungkookie!!!!" He yells next to my ears, Is he striving to broke my eardrums. "How are you?"

"Not good because you ruin my dream... Goodbye, and stop calling me!!!" I hang up my phone. I call the father but no one responded. I forgot that they leave me alone to my grandfather's house. I cook my food which has a resulting awfulness and not edible. I groan         I decided to go out to the town.

~~~~

I arrive in the Downtown. The street is kinda busy same in Seoul even the people also heeding their own business. I cover my face with a mask and large sunglasses to conceal my identity and also a bonnet. I don't want Sasaeng fans to notice me. I wore a brown chocolate huge trench coat. I walk around until I reach a small café. The fragrance of the brewed coffee sniffing throughout my nostril. People chattering noises escaping to their telltale thing nothing matters. I ordered a caramel cappuccino and a sandwich for my breakfast. The best thing the cashier didn't identify my name, I used my nickname in private. While I'm waiting for my order, my eyes turn outside their translucent wall where I can be surveyed people crossing by, Suddenly I saw him again.

 While I'm waiting for my order, my eyes turn outside their translucent wall where I can be surveyed people crossing by, Suddenly I saw him again

I storm outside the café as I saw his familiar face

I storm outside the café as I saw his familiar face. I swing around, finding him again but he's figure already comprised by the people passing by,   I groan in impediment where I cannot see him again. I came back to the café and finished my breakfast. I chose to wander around to buy some gift for my Hyung in Seoul. When I collide with someone - he dropped down to the hard floor later on; I catch him immediately and attempts to unfold his eyes but no use. He took a glimpse of me before he lost his consciousness;  I carry him in bridal style and decide to take him to the nearest hospital. While I placed him in my car he murmurs that I impartially understand.

~~~~~

I waited until the doctor arrived. The doctor with mid-thirty responded that he's stable. He had just had a dehydration which elder conditions usually happen they already supplied him IV infusion. I signed and settle the hospital  bills for the old man. No one identified the old man's identity. I decided to leave, its no use of sojourning here. I ordered some take-out for my dinner and lunch and also buy some snacks and chocolates considering they don't have any stock like that.  I don't know how to cook food. I assumed I can prevail on my own.

~~~~~~~

I recapitulate my work while sipping a nice warm chocolate drink and proceed with my recording. The memories of the sea still lingering to my mind. It's inspired me to write lyrics about it.

"Waves crashing, the sound of the sea" I mumble, a smile form to my face. 'This is a good start.' I spoke to myself. I reminiscent of my dreams and continuing wrote my lyrics. Maybe I should e-mail this to Jimin Hyung while I encoding the lyrics suddenly that windshield laughs trigger again. I glance at my screen time. It's already 3 am. I didn't notice the time. I yawned and stretch my arms; proceed to my room. I covered again myself to the sheet. I took a last glance at the paintings; I've noticed the paintings was smiling which I don't remember this was included. I shrugged and drifted to sleep. Once again I closed my eyes and I heard it again. The waves of the sea, tumbling to the shores. I look around looking for him but he's not around.

"Where are you?" I mumble; substantially to panicked when I didn't see him around.

"Are you looking for me." I turn my head and stare at him again. He's ethereal figures and laughs which is the best in the world. I delivered him bone-crushing hugs.

"Let me~" he's calming noise echo to my ears. "Jungkook... P-please~"

"Please what?" I demanded with a sly smirk.

"Let me go... I can't breathe ~" I apprehended that I hug him so firmly. "I'm sorry my love..." he averted his gaze to hide his blushes as he faces, a transfer like a tomato.

"It's alright Jungseo... I mean Jungkook.." My heart vibrates so fast as the way he pronounced my name from his mouth, it was so overwhelming.

"Your voice was so sweet and soothing every time, you speak my name.." he concealed his face by his palm, I chuckled to his modesty.

"Why are you laughing, did I get you annoyed.." he cooed while his face still covered by his palm. I slowly withdrew his hands from his face.

"Look at me," I instructed. "See to yourself, if I annoy..." I saw his doe eyes staring at me, profoundly. "What do you think?" I asked and he only staggered his head in reply.

~~~

We decide to stroll to the seashores. Our footprint marks everytime we make a step but later on, it will erase by the waves of the sea.

"I really love the sea." He said abruptly as I contemplated his eyes looking at me. It brightens the same as the sun falling in his glittering eyes.

"I love it too." I cupped his cheek.

"Which one?" He asked as he pressed his soft palm on my hands, every caress urges me to want; to touch more on him.

"You..."

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment ^^

Reign in life