The New Beginning

I saw his doe eyes in shock. He likes a statue who never moves a muscle. I smile at his reaction and attempt to kiss his plum soft lips again.

The moment our kiss place to each other, I fell not only in cloud nine but also in heaven where my body was lifted to the thin air. I taste the sweetest plum, I've ever tasted in my life. Our kiss broke by a~~~

Throat clearing sound.

~~~~~~

"It doesn't mean, that he has crush on you. You'll gonna take advantage of my cousin!" Taehyung scolds angrily on both of us.

"Tae, it's not Jungkook Sunbae fault.." Seokjin bit his lower lips and fiddle his lower shirt, his breathing pattern become hinged. " I run away which~" We wait to his reason out but he just covered his face by a palm because of shyness.

"Seokjin! You know in the contract that you're not allowed to have any relationship especially your incoming debut is coming.." Taehyung took another sigh and turn his head on me with unexplainable rage. " And you young man.. How many times, I told you. Stay. Away. From. Gossip. And. Controversial. If not your dreams and carter will go bye.. bye."

"Babe.. Calm down." Hoseok Hyung pats his back for comfort. "I know you need to protect their image but you doing too much." Hoseok Hyung cooed as he put him into the nearest chair.

"I'm an alright baby.." he assures. "Maybe I just overprotective manager."

"It's alright Tae, I understand but please. Trust me, I didn't do anything bad to your cousin." I defended myself against Taehyung's theory about me. The pressure unto me now. I have many thoughts my mind in this situation which I couldn't handle at first. I wish Manager will accept my explanation.

Then, Suddenly..

"Taehyung.. Seokjin.." a weakly voice came up and it forms their grandfather's bed. Taehyung and Seokjin run towards their grandfather's bed.

"Abeonim.."

"Abeonim.. I'm so sorry if I leave you.."

Hoseok leaves out and calls the doctor. While both cousins holding tight their grandfather's both hands. He gave a genuine smile both male. They crying so hard to the old man's chest while he pats their both back. I look at his face and he smiled at me, I blinked many times as I saw his smile and I smile back. The doctor came and check his patients.

~~~~

Taehyung and Hoseok took a break, good thing they leave Seokjin and Abeonim with me. Abeonim gave an assurance to Taehyung that I will do nothing to his cousin.

What a jerk.

"Jungseo.." The old man called my grandfather's name again as his stare steady on me. "Oh.. Sorry, your Jungkook right.." He laughs weakly.

"Yes.. Your. Jinhyung." He nodded, I slowly ruffle his hair which is already withered and gray but he's still beautiful despite his wrinkles and saggy skin. "Your still beautiful and ethereal, no wonder. Why my grandfather caught his attention to you." I caress his cheek whilst close his eyes, letting himself indulge to the sensation of my touch.

"Did you know each other?" Seokjin asked in a jealous weakly tone as he bit his lips waiting for the answer.

"Yes..." Jinhyung smile on me. "But not him.." I emptying laugh, I realized that he's not going to like me despite we have many happy memories in short time. He took a deep breath as he looks at the ceiling. "His grandfather, I.. in love with him at the first time I saw him.." I noticed tears on his cheek. He places my hand on top of his tummy then I felt a bump underneath my palm.

It's the stone.

He took also Seokjin's hand and place on top of me. We can feel the fast breathing of his tummy. I felt it again the wind of the ocean fanning to my skin, the cool breeze of the air came from the water. The sounds of the waves on the shore. I open my eyes as I saw it again.

The Masterpiece

I smile whilst his eyes closed

I smile whilst his eyes closed. I took a glance at his lips, I didn't know, what came to my mind but, I didn't hesitate to kiss him. I took a while when he realized that I'm kissing him, arms encircled to my nape. I've to drown to his lips as he opens his mouth for my entrance. It's was so intense that I've never thought that how we end up in this ocean again. It was so hot and tense as I grab his head to deepen the kiss more. He releases the kids as we try to catch our breath like in the marathon.

"Jungkook Sunbae.. " he said as he covered his face from shyness. I roam my sight to the environment, we're here again in this but this time, I'm with him. He gasped to the scenery, he never seen before, he grips my shirt tightly due to nervousness in him.

"Don't worry you are with me.." I assured and he slightly smiles at me. He's so beautiful even a simple smile can make me feel better.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"In dreamland, where forbidden love held here." I sternly said.

"Jungkook Sunbae look." He pointed out Jinhyung walking toward the man wearing all white clothes. I quickly recognize him.

"It's mean, they gonna be together in other life.." I said then Seokjin try to run towards him. "What are you doing?" I half yelled at him. He turns his head on me with a teary sad face.

"He's my Abeonim~ Right. H-he's gonna leave us." I pulled him into my arms.

"Seokjin-ah. Let your grandfather happy look.." I glance at the couple whose happy walking together to heaven. My shirt is getting due to Seokjin tears. Abeonim really important to them but they need to be strong to them.

"Wait. Jungseo, Are you gonna tell something to your grandson before we leave." Jinhyung halts my grandfather as hturnsrns his head on us. I just realized that my grandfather and I have the same contour that's why Jinhyung thought I'm his lover. They both smile at us and handed us a colorful stone from Jinhyung former room which behind my grandfather's painting.

"Love to each and keep this dreamland as beautiful as ever."

~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for late update.

Don't forget to vote and comments

I'm still busy for Judging

Thanks for your support ^^

Reign in life