The Secret Door

I awakened again accompanying that dream nevertheless staggered into my mind. I agitated the hot chocolate to my ceramic dirty white cup. The timbre of tapping resonance transpires by the spoon that barely filled in the house. I couldn't overlook the name of the man. I also can't accept the fact that, the title of the man is so alike and familiar.

Flashback

"I really want to know your name.." I asked him,  but he still thwarted his gaze away from striving to get apart from me. He laments of frustration on me as he acquiring to yield on my persistence.

"Alright," I release him from my grip, I can insist to myself too, sought him in every day of my life. He breathes before he declaimed in frustration.  "...My name is Jinhyung..."

End of flashback

However, I still dispute that his name alike to my elder brother, this is absolutely absurd but I don't aspire to imagine about it. In within my awareness of my will-o'-the-wisp;  my phone rang.

Park Jimin
Calling...

It is rare, Jimin Hyung calls in this morning, maybe it's important. I answer his call.

"Kookie... congratulations!" He announced in the line in a delightful tone.

"Wh-what happen Hyung?" I stammer on my works like an anxiety breaking on me.

"The song you gave me, it's a great.."

"Okay... Hyung are you going to give that to me?"

"No..."

"What... why??"

" The song not fit on your voice. I gave my new band group.."

" Boy band group?"

"Yeah... I and Yoongi Hyung create a new hip-hop boy band called BTS.. the song was perfect for the group... Don't worry Kookie we will give the credit unto you since your the one who writes the song.." He explained.

"Wow... that's great news Hyung..."

"Kookie... when are you coming back?" 

"Maybe.. next week, I need some rest for work."

"Okay... Kookie..."

He hangs up the call and I produce a long sigh. I need to end first concerning about Jinhyung. I really crave to identify him further. I wander around to my grandfather's room abruptly, I notice an insignificantly glid on the painting. I stir slightly the board when swiftly another painting transit which aims me to the mysterious door.

'Now I know, why my grandfather doesn't allow anyone to touch the painting.'

I invade the secret door and discovered an Old Style Spanish custom room made to a Medieval age style. I scanned a set of the man's face. I anticipate the man's name was Jinhyung. The room still thoroughly polish and I guess it's been a while after no one decides to blow it due to the dust traveling around the room. I examined another canvass on the wall but this time, the man accompanying with another man the identical as my face.

 I examined another canvass on the wall but this time, the man accompanying with another man the identical as my face