The Embrassing Meeting

I didn't hesitate to answer the call considering that, Hoseok Hyung and my manager was here. There so many questions running to my mind. How come I saw them in my dreams which is true or just some sort of deja vu.

I quickly take my car and drove down to the town. In the middle of the heat; which as I far I remember, it's a summer day. The traffic occurs due to many people goes to a beach of Busan. I've seen the tarpaulin of beaches which reminds me.

"Jinhyung..." I mumble to myself as I proceed myself to the hospital. I rush to the receptionist area. While the receptionist questions me the name of the patient. I facepalm myself, I didn't ask Taehyung about his grandfather's name. I call Taehyung for the name but he prefers to take me along with Hoseok Hyung. He told me that, the hospital call them about his grandfather's conditions. He wants to see his grandchildren before he died. Later I scanned all the white color room. There's an old man, laying on the hospital bed wearing a white hospital gown. He has two IV line and different monitor attached to his fragile body. I recognized him immediately and I told to Taehyung and Hoseok Hyung that, he's the old man. I helped a couple days ago. He seems to be more pale and weaker than the last time I bring him to the hospital. I hold his thin and loosen skin.

He holds my hands tightly as he opens his eyes and smile and turns his orbs on me.

"J-jungkook.." He whispered lowly tone which I able to hear. Taehyung rapidly approached near to his grandfather and keen to his chest while the old man, pat lightly his back.

"Tae Tae... My precious Tae..." Taehyung smiles again to him, giving him a boxy smile even though his nose is full of white mucus suddenly Hoseok Hyung phone ring.

"Hello...." Our attention got by the person whose Hoseok Hyung talking "Where are you Jinnie?" He waits for the response and nodded on the line.

"It's that Hyung?" Taehyung turns his head Hoseok

"Yeah. I'm going downstairs to look at him.." Hoseok Hyung slipped out to the room leaving me and my manager.

"So, How are you doing to your vacation? " He asked all the sudden. I bit my lips, I've taken a glance to the old man signaling me to a nod.

"Having a nice and wonderful dream," I answer with a genuine smile.

"Jimin-sshi told me, that you write a song for the new boyband... I like to say thank you~" He cut by Hoseok Hyung open the door. He's with a man who looks familiar to me.

Taehyung stood up and hug the person with Hoseok Hyung

I approached Hoseok Hyung and try asked him who's with him

"Who's that?" 

"Oh.. That's Seokjin Hyung, Taehyung's cousin.," Hoseok uttered on me. My eyes widened which this is new to me. I took a glance at him.

"I didn't know that he had a cousin..."I stated lamely as I stare at them.

"You've never asked." He blurted out, I just smile on him. I saw Taehyung nudge Seokjin arms as he pouts pointing at me. He flickered at me with a red like a tomato face.

The hospital becomes a heaven as his way unto me. I can't describe myself, maybe I should be dreaming or something. I can't believe that he's real...

My Masterpiece

He only wears a plain white thin Polo but his ethereal beauty overall to him

He only wears a plain white thin Polo but his ethereal beauty overall to him. He leads his hands unto me. I reach it without trembling palm unto me. He shyly smiles on me.

"Jungkook... Did you know that Seokjin is one of your fanboys, that's why he works hard to become a member of BTS..." Taehyung interjects as I nodded slowly in response realized. Seokjin almost gasped in his cousin reveal his secret as he runs away. I said that I gonna follow him. He didn't run too much longer as I saw him entering in a nearby toilet and enter one of the cubicles in the last row. The funny thing, he forgot to lock it. He sits at the one of toilet seat covered his face by a palm. I kneel down on him.

"Don't be shy.." He slightly peeks his palm. I stare at him intensely as I removed totally his hands to see his ethereal beauty.

I can't believe myself that I will see the masterpiece not in dreams but in reality

"Ah.." he bit his lips which I gulped in temptation, I want to bite also his plum lips. "I'm sorry... Mr. Jeon... It's just... I'm one of your fanboys." He tries to cover again himself but I halt his wrist to prevent him to cover up again.  "Please.."

"Please.. what?"

"C-can we go back to my grandfather's room. I don't want to give him another bothersome." I frowned at him.

"What?"

"I leave him all alone, just to follow my dreams in Seoul.." He's tearing starting to fall down. "If I couldn't do it, I cannot debut as a member of BTS." He sniffing more while he continued "I leave alone here in Busan." He's tearing makes my heart stiff, I hate seeing him like this.

"Please... Stop crying, its not your fault. Your grandfather will be happy now... Because you follow your dreams." He looked at me with a red face and nose... I try to reach his jaw. Then I flashback reminds me.

I remembered him, that he passed by to the coffee shop at the same time I bumped the old man. I sigh in relief from my imaginations that's he's the one I saw him to the glass which I've been thinking myself crazy or I'm having a hallucination.

"So..." I sighed "You're the guy who passed by at the coffee shop?" He blinked may as he tries to remember something about the things I've annouced.

"I don't remember but I guess, I passed the coffee shop. I didn't notice you." He explain.

"I saw you outside of the coffee shop." I grin at him and wipe my thumb on his cheek. "And the best part.." I didn't suddenly  kiss his lips and as i release it, I saw a his cheek was red as a tomatoe.

"You're real..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update..

I've been working as a judge today..

Thanks for the consideration ^^

Don't forget to vote and comments

Reign in life