3. I think I have a problem

And now, what you've all been waiting for! We give you....CHAPTER 3!!!!

So, without further ado, please enjoy CHAPTER 3: I think I have a problem.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emma.

She was so beautiful, it made my heart sing. That long brown hair, pale, heart-shaped face, strawberry lips, sweet laugh, and interest in classics (both

books and music)... I think I've loved her since she first stepped in our middle-school. I know; corny, huh?

I was in a happy place until I heard a little pixie yell, "Benjamin Anthony Mello! If your butt isn't in my car in 60 seconds, I swear to God, I will leave without you!"

I sighed and left the crawl space of my closet, saying good-bye to the pictures of Emma, I would soon be seeing the real one. "Coming, coming, coming..." I replied as I ran down the stairs, grabbed my bag, and ran to the garage. We both got into her canary yellow Porsche and sped down the highway in silence.

I thought it was peaceful, but of course Paige had to ruin my tranquility, "God Ben!"

I jumped about a foot in the air, thank the lord I was wearing a seatbelt.

"Nice cologne, must you bathe in it?"

I must have had a pretty amused look on my face because she then said, "How the hell is that funny? I just insulted you!" she shrieked at me. I just shook my head and got out of the car and said 'hi' to Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie and walked to biology, I was always early for this class, Bella was in it.

I sat down and the top bimbos of the school walked in, Mimi Souza and Katy Force. They were wearing the tightest, shortest, and sluttiest clothes ever. Of course, when they saw me they pulled their shirts down a lot. Disgusting. I mean, I went out with them a lot. But that was to make Emma jealous! It doesn't really work so I'm trying to give up, but, damn those girls are like magnets! Katy went to her seat and started talking to Eric Knox and Mimi walked toward

me. Oh boy.

"Hi Ben," she said in a supposed husky voice, to me it was just plain disturbing.

I nodded politely, "Mimi." She sat down next to me, NO! That's where Emma sits! You cannot contaminate her seat with your whore germs! NO! She started talking about cheer leading for the football game and how 'spectacular' it was that we won. She was getting a little too close and I inched away slowly, she started batting her eyes when I heard the sweetest voice in existence.

"Bye, Paige, see you after class!" she had a smile on her face and it disappeared when she saw Mimi in her seat. She was wearing a dark blue knit top with woven ruffle panel trims on the cap-sleeves that ran down the front and back, it had a scoop neckline and a finished banded bottom hem, white skinny jeans, silver point toe flats with a bow on it, one arm had over a dozen silver bangles, she had long rhinestone earrings, silver entwined chains, and a silver bow ring.

Wow she was amazing. Thank God she knew Paige.

She walked over and quietly said, "Excuse me, you're in my seat," to Mimi, who hadn't noticed the angel that walked in and was still blabbering on about things that I didn't care about.

Mimi looked over and said with absolute conviction, "So? It's not like your partner here would like anyone but me in it."

Emma took a deep breath and glared at her, "Look, you don't want to mess with me with me right now. I'm not in the mood. If you want to keep that ugly little face of yours the way it is, I highly suggest you move."