Chapter One

FYI: Justin timberlake is not married to Jessica Biel in this fictional story.

Justin's Pov.

The script was sent to my house a couple of days before shooting. I opened the envelope and the first thing I noticed was the casting for this movie. There were so many big names: Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, Orlando bloom, Jennifer Lawrence. This had to be a hit movie.

The plot to this movie is this:
A man divorces his wife (Man being me, wife being Jennifer Lawrence). Man goes through hard time and is brought through by support of his best mate (best mate being Orlando Bloom). Man meets woman (woman being Taylor Swift). Man falls for woman. Woman falls for man, they live happily ever after.

The classic love story. How could this go wrong? After reading the script, I wondered where Johnny Depp came In, before realizing his name was listed under "Director". Great.
The script was hilarious to read, there was so many funny one liners that Jennifer would say at the beginning, they made me laugh. This is a very humorous movie, I look forward to shooting it. I also noticed there was a passionate love scene towards the end of the movie, between myself and Taylor Swift. Oh, God. I know this isn't right. The age gap is 8 years between us. But I brush the thought off pretty quickly.
Taylor and I have met many times before, She has even admitted to having a "celebrity crush" on me! Our relationship toward each other is quite playful older brother/younger sister, I think. It has never been anything more than that, so the love scene shouldn't bother me.

Yet it does.